Normally we don’t list complete Test / Beta Update Notes so as to avoid confusion with Live notes, but in this case, we’re going to make an exception as players have been clamoring for signs that development continues on EQ2 from bug fixes to performance tweaks to mechanics and class balance changes, and this update has all of that!
From the EQ2 Forums:
- Reduced frequency of UI updates being sent to clients from the server lowering server/client and bandwidth load, specifically during combat.
- Improved server memory use.
- Various client crash fixes.
- Several minor performance improvements on nearly every system in game.
- Lowered server/client and bandwidth load for the warder and construct windows.
- Lowered the server load caused by player pets in and out of combat.
- Made improvements to performance hits caused by census exports.
- Guildhall Harvesters have had their dialog list shortened.
- The triumphs for Drunder have been reset to clear any issues with them not updating. Some players will be granted this automatically upon logging in.
- Achievements related to Sevelak of Storms have been fixed.
- Achievements related to youtube uploads have been removed as this feature is no longer available.