Game Update 100 “The Scourged Wastes” has been under invite-only beta for the last three weeks and tonight it will hit the Test server to allow for a bit of public testing prior to its April 28th launch. Bugs should be reported on the EverQuest II Bug Tracker. The full Test Update Notes can be read here, but we’re going to cherry pick a few interesting points…
This update is heading to test later tonight, ETA ~10pm PST.
- GU 100 is now available on Test server. Level 100 players should expect to receive an in game mail directing them further.
- Removed the embedded Legends of Norrath (LoN) client from the EverQuest II client. If you wish to continue playing LoN, please download and use the standalone client available at www.legendsofnorrath.com.
- Characters on Thurgadin have been granted legacy server titles.
- Fixed a bug where it would take a long time for your Daybreak Cash balance to show in the marketplace window.
- Fixed a bug where players could lock other players out of Kralet Penumbra.