Looks like we can expect some improvements later this week or early next week in the XP earn rate of both adventuring and tradeskills in EQ2, as well as some other fixes. Today’s complete Test Update Notes can be found on the forums, but we excerpt a few below…
- Rejoice! Exiles can now use the shared bank!
- Exiles can now change suffix titles!
- SOE Live Request: Players may now drag game commands such as “Summon Mount,” “Melee Attack,” “Ranged Attack” etc. into the Edit Macro window to create a step with the appropriate command.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Brokenskull Bay: Spoils of Maraud [Contested Heroic]
- Poochy has attended some anger management classes making him less aggressive.
- Deckmaster Vasril should cast his curse less often and will not hit quite as hard.
- Altar of Malice tradeskilled food now correctly increases health regeneration.
- Fixed many Grandmaster recipes that were uncraftable.
- Advanced Adornments Volume 11 should now be more common.
- Altar of Malice missions, repeatable quests and all Tradeskill Writs will now multiply experience rewards based on your experience modifiers such as veteran bonus, vitality, or potions.
- Wheel of Misfortune – Repairing the broken wagon wheel in any zone will update the quest.
- Ring of Dain Frostreaver VI – The Ring War Remnants public quest is no longer required to spawn Narandi the Enraged.