Update Notes: Tuesday July 25, 2017
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Arcanna’se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- Shanaira the Prestigious should now give slightly more time to react to the combo elements of her encounter.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Terris-Thule will no longer stoneskin while rampaging.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the Gatekeepers to think pets were not allowed to damage them if their owner challenged them.
- Terris-Thule no longer casts the “Daydreamer” spell.
- The spells “Touched by Nightmares” and “Touched by Torment” now persist through death.
- The adds in the Saryrn encounter should now despawn if Saryrn leaves the encounter or is slain.
- Some health adjustments to Saryrn and Terris-Thule.
- The buff spells that are assigned to groups should now put “Outsider’s Recognition” on the group the boss has targeted instead of a random group.