From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Arcanna’se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- Shanaira the Prestigious should now give slightly more time to react to the combo elements of her encounter.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Terris-Thule will no longer stoneskin while rampaging.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the Gatekeepers to think pets were not allowed to damage them if their owner challenged them.
- Terris-Thule no longer casts the “Daydreamer” spell.
- The spells “Touched by Nightmares” and “Touched by Torment” now persist through death.
- The adds in the Saryrn encounter should now despawn if Saryrn leaves the encounter or is slain.
- Some health adjustments to Saryrn and Terris-Thule.
- The buff spells that are assigned to groups should now put “Outsider’s Recognition” on the group the boss has targeted instead of a random group.
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- Health adjustments have been made to Trakanon.
- The Wand of Explosions should once again be usable from within your inventory.
- Master Control Core now adds agility.
- Shady Swashbuckler XVIII – Now offers Crest of D’Morte, for those who have completed the quest “D’Morte Burial Chambers”, but do not yet have the quest “D’Morte Family Crest” or the upgraded version of the crest.
- Shady Swashbuckler XVIII – Now offers the upgraded verion of the Crest of D’Morte, for those who have completed the quest “D’Morte Family Crest.”
- The Hack ‘n Slash public quest will properly respawn.
- Reduced Energizer Pylon hitpoints.
Trackback from your site.