Until we get a new Community Manager for EQ2, it looks like Caith is posting the downtime notices:
All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, July 18th, 2017 at 7:00 AM PT (14:00 UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime is less than 2 hours.
From the EQ2 Forums:
- Increased the maximum Ethereal reward chances from 3 to 4.
- Added a forced description to the Ethereal cloak merchant lists to correct an issue where it did not always display the purchase requirements on the upgraded cloaks.
- Two new [Heroic] daily missions that each reward a Sathirian Ethereal crate are now available from Okzil <Daily Mission> in Obulus Frontier within Crusaders’ Cave at 526.8, 252.5, 1295.1.
- Both missions can be completed each day, but only one can be active at a time.
- Both missions can only be updated and completed within a Kunark Ascending dungeon labeled [Heroic].
- Neither mission will be granted if you already received 4 Sathirian Ethereal reward crates for the day. Because of this restriction, neither mission can be shared.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Corrected an issue that prevented global buffs from applying to some base game content encounters, including Venekor within Spirits of the Lost.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would sometimes cause the Monolith of Nightmares and Monolith of Torment to not spawn for the final encounter when an add was killed.
- Waking Dream and Waking Nightmare adds should no longer occasionally forget to tell their boss that they are no longer around between pulls.
- Corrected an issue with Heartseeker Hawk that granted them double the benefit from some stat buffs.
- All classes may now select any of the rewards for Karg’s Gratitude.
- Fragile as Glass will no longer stack from multiple casters.
- Added the missing primary stats to all Inheritance Merchant rewards.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the effect from the Polished Granite Tomahawk from applying.
Trackback from your site.