From the EQ2 Forums:
- The first round of Battlegrounds matchmaker fixes is live!
- Teams will now be more fair numbers wise. No more 24 reds against 3 blues!
- NOTE: teams could be a little off if not everyone picked to be on your team accepts the match. However, backfills will go to the lowest team first so as more people queue to fill in the backfills it will work to even up the teams.
- The getting dropped into Champion’s Respite instead of going straight to your match from your home server is still not fixed.
- If you are chronomentoring on your home server when you accept a battlegrounds match, you will have your chronomentor session restored to you when you return at no cost.
- When you enter a battlegrounds match you will get put into your team’s respawn instead of being dropped in the middle of the map.
- Backfilled players will be put on the team with the fewest total number of players.
- Players who queue as a group will all be placed on the same team. However, the order in the group/raid window will not be maintained.