Today, arguably the largest Game Update we’ve seen in years hits the live servers. Game Update 60 adds 4 new dungeons, 4 new raid zones, more crafting, more quests from a solo shard quest to a Heritage Quest, major changes to PvP from gear to itemization to mechanics, not only a new Battlegrounds lobby, but a 4th Battleground 18 vs. 18.
We are still waiting for the full list of Game Update Notes, but in the meantime, here’s just a quick bullet point list of what we can expect:
New Level 90 Dungeons and Raid Zones
The Crystal Caverns will naturally be familiar to those who adventured through Velious in EQ1.
The Fortress of Drunder consists of 3 new group dungeons, 3 new x4 raid zones with both regular and challenge modes, a new x2 raid zone, as well as a crafting zone. Drunder zones are only accessible via flying mount.
- Drunder: Spire of Rage (group)
- Drunder: Strategist’s Stronghold (group)
- Drunder: Tower of Tactics (group)
- Drunder: Citadel of V’uul (x2 raid)
- Drunder: Sullon’s Spire (x4 raid)
- Drunder: Tallon’s Stronghold (x4 raid)
- Drunder: Vallon’s Tower (x4 raid)