From the EQ2 Forums:
- The Channeler Epic Quest is now available for all level 95 Channelers.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Zaszae’s Armor Exchange in the Falinpol area of Vesspyr Isles will allow you to convert any Cryptic, Arcane, or Potent armor that has not been upgraded with a gemstone into a Token specific to that tier and slot. Seven of these tokens can then be used to purchase a piece of armor from Zaszae.
- Anex and Onerind Fe’Dhar in Vesspyr Isles no longer turn toward players hailing them.
Accursed Sanctum (Raid)
- The tomes unlocked around the zone should be available again after the player using the ability leaves the zone.
- The Legionnaires should more predictably cast their respective curses.
- The legionnaire curses now persist through death.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Kigara and Kelana should no longer summon players when they are able to chase them.
- Derig’s adds have had their health reduced but also must now be killed in a timely manner.
- Fireshots in the Grendish encounter have had their outgoing damage reduced and now hover closer to the ground.
- Winter Juggernauts in the Grendish encounter must now be killed in a timely manner.
- When Grendish is defeated the door to the second wing should be opened!