Coinciding with today’s transition of all Gold subscribers (either Krono, 30-day Game Cards, or with recurring credit card) to All Access, there are also a number of update notes for EQ2:
High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion [Contested] is now live and offers new challenges for groups of heroes brave enough to explore its halls! This contested version of High Keep can be accessed through the portal on Karak Peak in Vesspyr Isles. This zone is exclusively available to [All Access] members until May 13 2014.
Blood lines the hallways of High Keep, much of it the result of one man. Was he a hero or a traitor? Learn the truth and re-acquire a bloody weapon lost to the annals of time in the new heritage quest found within High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Zordakalicus Ragefire, the Dragon Ancestral Champion, now drops rare items from any current heroic zone boss, in addition to his normal loot.
- The minimum lockout has been reduced from 5 days to 3 days. The maximum lockout has not been changed.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- The power damage shield on Kelana in the Fire & Ice dragons encounter should no longer affect fighters.
- Ground mounts can now be used in Chelsith.
- New options have been added to the tradeskill window!
- Crafters can now hide recipes from their Recipe window via a right-click option. These recipes may be displayed again using the “Show Hidden” checkbox found above the recipe count, and made visible again using the “Unhide Recipe” menu option.
- A new “Adventure Level” filter has been added, allowing crafters to filter items by the resulting product’s required adventure level.
- A new built-in filter has been added displaying the ten most recently crafted recipes. Note that recent recipe tracking starts with this update.
- Quests from Withered Lands, The Village of Shin, and Obol Plains that reward advanced tradeskill books can now be redone should you decide to respec to another tradeskill class.
- An “Isle of Mara Reality Anchor” is now available near Vanesta within Cardin Ward in Obol Plains that will teleport you to The Village of Shin if you are on the appropriate step of “The Captain’s Lament” or if that quest is already completed. This anchor, as well as the “Obol Plains Spirit Anchor” in The Village of Shin, will always be available to tradeskillers after completing “The Captain’s Lament” even after a respec.
- Bertoxxulous’ Blessing now drains health substantially slower.
- Mob’s Wrath now inflicts 389,000-596,000 slashing damage to the target based on how many raid members are within 15 meters of the caster.
- Giant Tart Cherry Taffy Stick – Has been renamed from “Giant Cherry Taffy Stick” to reduce confusion, as there were two house items with the same name.
- The Rise of Ykesha” book text has been spread over more pages, to better ensure all text can be read.
- Bixie Lamp – House item can be scaled larger now.
- Shroud of the Roekillik – Illusion now differs depending upon gender.
- Erollisi’s Charm will now grant its particle effect when equipped in an appearance slot.
- Fixed a bug where using a maxed out Tears of Veeshan green adornment would cause all of your passive spells to reapply every 2 or 3 seconds.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Profession Entertainment Illusions that apply to a single target now have a 50 meter range.
- Recklessness no longer suspends when avoiding an AE Auto-Attack or taking damage from an AE Auto-Attack. Recklessness now properly suspends for Bruisers, Shadowknights and Berserkers when they avoid an attack.
- Soulclaim should apply more reliably when striking a death blow with an ability or while the crusader is in the middle of an action.
- The Great Challenge race to level 20 quest has completed. Titles are available for Loyalty tokens on the Loyalty merchant.
- In Honor and Service – The orc spy at the entrance to Butcherblock Mountains within Greater Faydark can now be more easily triggered, no matter what mount you may be using.
- The Warlord’s Tale – The needed tome pages have been renumbered, to match the readable tome’s pages.
- Whispers from the Past – Summoning Anashti Sul will now update for the group if all members are on the same step and in the same zone.
- A More Aggressive Method – The hungry boarfiend should be more reliable now!
- Picking Up the broken Pieces – Quest now lists the “Sanctum of the Scaleborn” as the Current Zone.
- The Malgurt – All three of the Crushbone moat’s dead ends now work as possible locations to summon the Malgurt, and are now marked on the map.
- The Rusty Key – Quest now updates upon approaching either Deathfist Citadel sewer grate in Zek, the Orcish Wastes.
- The Rusty Key – Map markers are now present for this quest.
- Far Seas Trading: Fishing Up Fauna – The required recipes, Diagram of a Fish Sample and Wildlife Sampling Report, are auto-scribed when received.
- Far Seas Trading: Fishing Up Fauna – Since 5 Vesspyr fish diagrams are required to complete a part of this quest, all 5 are required to craft the Wildlife Sampling Report.
- Proof in Writing – You are now tasked to search the bookcases in the Concordium Archive only after entering through its teleporter.
- To Fail is to Learn – If you die after locating Borach’s toolbox within Graystone Yard: Herald of Rage, you will no longer be stuck trying to update the quest upon returning.
- Trial By Fire – The highwaymen can be attacked and killed when the quest requires it should you reenter the Secret Meeting.
- The Underwood Crawlers and Competition both have ROIs in Greater Faydark.
- Runaway Goblin – Quest rewards the weapon “Eyesore” once again.
- Tears of Veeshan: The Eternal Broodlands – Quest no longer thinks other characters are Luminox Prime.
- Come and Get it! – Captain Velgre will complete the quest even if you have already completed the quest “Warm on the Outside.”
- Warm on the Outside – Players must complete “Come and Get it!” for captain Velgre to offer this quest, as intended.
- Adventures of Jorbo and Mappy – Quest completion no longer results in “[DEVL] INVALID – No progress texts specified” error.
- More Adventures of Jorbo and Mappy – Quest completion no longer results in “[DEVL] INVALID – No progress texts specified” error.
- Even More Adventures of Jorbo and Mappy – Quest completion no longer results in “[DEVL] INVALID – No progress texts specified” error.
- Saphronia’s Request – Inspecting Sir Gearheart, after quest completion, now results in a message fitting your accomplishment.
- Trial by Pie – Garby Gingham Gigglegibber now always has something to say.
- Tracing the Map & A Frightful Feast – Ahketian alphabet runes now have a higher chance of dropping from mummies within The Silent City and The Living Tombs!
- Corrected an issue that allowed the maximum damage modification for PvP Toughness and PvP Lethality to grow outside of intended values.
- All fame and infamy points have been reset.
- The fame and infamy requirement for PvP titles has been flattened out, reminiscent of circa 2006 PvP titles.
- There is no longer any fame decay at any rank.
- To gain or lose fame you must defeat, or be defeated by, an opponent no more than 1 title above or below your own.
- Title list in order: Untitled, Hunter, Slayer, Destroyer, Champion, Dreadnaught, General, Master, Overseer, Overlord, Warlord
- Corrected an issue with Warfield Guardians regenerating out of combat.
- Battlegrounds spawn area will no longer automatically kill opposing players. Instead, players within their own spawn area will gain a damage shield, while any opposing faction players encroaching on your spawn area will be weakened.
Trackback from your site.