From the EQ2 Forums:
- Balance of Theer [PvP] battleground! A 6v6 deathmatch zone that is set on Roehn Theer’s platform.
- Options to invite a guild member to a party, a raid, or gossip with them via tells about that healer that keeps forgetting to cure detrimentals are now available via the context menu in the Members list of the Guild window.
- Resolved an issue where certain wards did not properly display the amount of damage warded in the effects list of their description tooltips and examine windows.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
The Fabled Deathtoll
- Several minor changes were made to Cruor Alluvium to prevent unexpected damage from the gazer’s damage shield immediately after being teleported by Watery Grave.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Runic Protection now properly increases stamina.
- The prestige effect Control the Storm will now properly apply the correct number of increments to party members returning in range of the Fury. Who taught you to out-distance your healers, anyway?
- [eq2u]Reptile Hide Notebook[/eq2u] and [eq2u]Bear Hide Notebook[/eq2u] are now player-made books, and can be read or written in.
Trackback from your site.