From EQ2 Buildmaster Bunji on the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
The Fabled Deathtoll
- Fabled Deathtoll’s minimum lockout timer has been reduced to 18 hours.
- [eq2u]Secrets of the Doomwing, Volume IV[/eq2u] no longer has a chance to drop from Yitzik the Hurler and Fitzpitzle.
Temple of Veeshan: Dreadscale’s Maw
- Adds in the Telkorenar encounter should now despawn when he is defeated.
- Corrected an issue with Primordial Vengence and Voracity that prevented the effects from stacking.
- Many one-handed weapons have been made usable by more classes.
- Wild Beating should now correctly trigger Vicious Combination in PvP combat.
In a separate thread on the EQ2 Forums, it was reported that existing lockouts for Fabled Deathtoll will also be reduced from 4 days 20 hours to 18 hours.
Trackback from your site.