From the EQ2 Forums:
- The first round of Battlegrounds matchmaker fixes is live!
- Teams will now be more fair numbers wise. No more 24 reds against 3 blues!
- NOTE: teams could be a little off if not everyone picked to be on your team accepts the match. However, backfills will go to the lowest team first so as more people queue to fill in the backfills it will work to even up the teams.
- The getting dropped into Champion’s Respite instead of going straight to your match from your home server is still not fixed.
- If you are chronomentoring on your home server when you accept a battlegrounds match, you will have your chronomentor session restored to you when you return at no cost.
- When you enter a battlegrounds match you will get put into your team’s respawn instead of being dropped in the middle of the map.
- Backfilled players will be put on the team with the fewest total number of players.
- Players who queue as a group will all be placed on the same team. However, the order in the group/raid window will not be maintained.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Temple of Veeshan: Dreadscale’s Maw
- Irdul of the Glacier’s Icy Stasis should be removed when destroying the Ice Blocks around the trapped player
- Not destroying the Ice Blocks around the players should now correctly apply the “Deadly Shards of Ice” debuff on the raid
- Vulak’Aerr’s Deathly Markings debuff should no longer cause the Deacons to despawn when applied
- The Fire Resistant Coating from Lady Mirenilla is now unlimited charges and will give one to every players present at the time she is killed. They have also been made Heirloom.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Flagging for killing the Crumbling Emperor in Accursed Sanctum is no longer required to enterTempleofVeeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Raid encounters inTempleofVeeshan: Guardian’s Edifice will no longer be able to drop two of the same armor patterns.
Temple of Veeshan
- Aerakyn Sharpshots should no longer stay rooted until damaged.
- The Shady Swashbuckler has located his missing 6 second Shanks.
- Tinkering Training Kit should now give the correct chance to increase Tinkering Skills, and uses Tinkering reaction arts.
- Shared Dragonsbane can no longer be maintained on more then a single target.
- Discombobulate III has had its damage increased.
- Virulent Wrath III has had its damage increased.
- Flames of Death has had its damage increased and now also grants 15% Crit Bonus to the caster.
- Essencelich has had its damage increased and now also grants 15% Potency to the caster.
- Spectral Domination has had its damage increased and now also grants 7.5% Potency and Crit Bonus to the caster.
- You will no longer need to add a gem to your PvP gear before upgrading it to the next tier.
- Toughness has been reduced on one gemmed Dreadnaught armor, all other blue and green stats have increased to 3 gem potent quality.
We are also hoping to see some long-awaited Census (Data Feeds) updates which should appeal to Questaholics who miss Fluffy.dk.
Trackback from your site.