From EQ2 Build Master Bunji on the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion [Contested]
- Ruptured Vein will do significantly less damage.
- Lowered the assist radius of non-boss encounters.
- Undead Army will drop off raid members properly.
- Increments of Undead Army will lower when NPCs are charmed.
- Experience gained will be increased.
- Removed the restriction of all revive points in the zone.
- Tremorax the Unearthed will wait a few extra seconds before surfacing from its sinkholes.
- A guild achievement for defeating Exarch Lorokai the Unliving has been added.
High Keep: The Bloodless Incursion [Warzone]
This zone mirrors Highkeep: The Bloodless Incursion [Contested] with the following exceptions:
- Faction alliances are no protection within this Warzone. Players of any city alignment can attack any player outside of their group or raid.
- Boss encounters have a chance to drop PvP currency writs which can be used to purchase PvP equipment.
Trackback from your site.