From the EQ2 Forums:
- Pets with auto assist on should correctly follow the player’s lead.
- Mercs will now only display their first name in raid / group UIs.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Sanctum of Fear
- The zone bosses in Sanctum of Fear once again drop loot and give exp.
- “The Cove of Decay: A Treaty for Treasure” instance should now be accessible again without getting kicked out after zoning in.
Charasis: Maiden’s Chamber
- The gate opened after slaying Sandstorm will now stay open even if you leave the zone and return at a later time.
Siren’s Grotto: Dissension [Raid]
- Gen’ra fight: Aquatic Curses happen less frequently.
- Warcouncil members have less health.
- Urchins should stick more closely to the player they are stuck on.
- The ground mount version of the Cevern Vastspan can now have another ground appearance mount used with it.
- Tradeskill Apprentice components from Siren’s Grotto bosses now drop 100% of the time, up from 25%.
- Tradeskill Apprentice components bought from Charsin Andolar have been reduced to 25 Mysterious Blue Coins + 12,500 Status, down from 100 Mysterious Blue Coins and 50,000 Status.
- Mysterious Stones – Spearhead now has the proper quest icon when ready to complete the quest.
- The Heart of Qeynos – Each time you give a Palemoon Antidote away, one is now removed one from your inventory.
- The Eagle and the Hawk – Field Marshall Vishra now updates this quest, even if the player is on any of his subsequent quests.
- Long Live the Queen – Darcnir now only requires one stein of Kazon’s Rum Barrel Red Ale.
- Speaking to Threeko on the quest An Ugly Bounty now updates the whole group.
- Proof in Writing – Players that leave The Concordium Vault before defeating the tomecreepers can now respawn them by reexamining the bookcase.