Update Notes: Thursday July 13, 2017
All Servers: 7-9:00am PDT | 10:00am-Noon EDT | 15-17:00 BST | 16-18:00 CET
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Fracture, the Inheritance Merchant has returned to Freeport and Qeynos.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Terris-Thule’s “Drain Life” ability should no longer hit the entire raid. It should work the same way as it does in Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair[Raid].
- The allowable deaths in the Summoned Foes encounter has been increased.
- The platforms in the Summoned Foes encounter no longer randomize colors beyond the first time.
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- The allowable deaths in the Trakanon encounter has been increased.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue that prevented Personae Reflection from being affected by Time-Locked Server pet balance.
- Set Sail For Slaver’s Isle – The Rujarkian and dervish mobs on Slavers’ Isle have been reduced in number and should be less likely to overwhelm.
- Level 90 fallen gate inheritance rewards now have red adornment slots instead of purple.
- Brawlers have been removed from the allowable classes on fallen gate inheritance shields.
- Scouts, except Beastlords, have been removed from the allowable classes on fallen gate inheritance two handed weapons.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the earned ethereal count from resetting to 0. Ethereal daily counts have all been reset with this patch, and players will earn double Ethereal Currency until midnight PST on 7/13/2017.
- Lakathen, The Traveler will now display all Ethereal Rewards, including the rewards for future Ethereal Waves.
- Several x2 encounters will now more reliably drop legendary loot. This includes Dreadwake in Everfrost, Ladon in Commonlands, Anguis in Antonica, and Doomsqual in Thundering Steppes.
- Several solo and heroic spawns in Lavastorm have had their loot adjusted to be more in line with progression. These same bosses should now drop legendary quality gear more frequently.
Trackback from your site.
Lets see if the 3rd fix is what actually fixes the inheritance merchant or if his hat will blow off again..
Maybe they have planned to nerf the inheritance awards and gave an alluring preview of the awards to get people to play on the new TLE server, and bring the merchant with the merged rewards back once most people had committed to the server and spent $.
Sounds too devious to be true but look at how they stuffed the game up with the last expac.
So 1 day of double coins…um why not a couple or for the weekend?
1 Day only because they were not an actual bonus day, but a way of trying to “make right” with as many people as possible on getting shorted on coins the days prior.
Actual double/triple days are later on and scheduled.
I don’t fall for these proverbial wastes of time anymore. Silly coin games and redoing old content on new servers are just lame attempts at covering up for the lack of content that we didn’t get this spring or summer.
On another topic, I seem to be permanently banned from the EQ forums =p
I agree with you on the first point and on your second point, thats not good lol 🙁 🙄 😯 .
Yeah I’m not sure exactly what happened, first I was removed from the raid council, then the community round table forum, all with no warning or anything. Then about a week later my entire posting privileges were revoked on the official forums, again no reason given. Odd, but then again, perhaps not.