From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed an issue with spacing in the group window.
- The revive point within Tower of Frozen Shadow will now revive you within the zone.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the 101st orc from granting the final reward in Scourge Keep Duo Arena.
- Mission crates and public quests now have a chance to drop either Season 1 or Season 2 familiars.
- Corrected the damage multiplier that was granting some season 2 familiars higher damage hits than intended.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Corrected an issue that would cause some raid zones to lag from pets.
- The entire raid force is now sent into a single instance when entering either Lost City of Torsis: Ashiirian Court [Expert-Raid] or Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Expert-Raid].
Lost City of Torsis: Ashiirian Court [Expert-Raid]
- Respawning within the zone should now send you to the entrance of the expert version of the zone.
- The Black Reaver should now spawn the ghosts after being defeated in his final form.
- Rak’Ashiir’s music boxes should no longer trigger their fail mechanic if killed within 30 seconds of them spawning.
Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Expert-Raid]
- Xalgoz’s Staff of Control can now be used within the expert version of the zone.
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Setri Lureth should now correctly award the flawless guild achievement.
Spirits of the Lost [Raid]
- The Idol of Thule is no longer used in the Venekor encounter.
- The Kra’thuk should no longer spawn infinite number of adds during his encounter.
- Increased the base stats and potency on the Earring of Ascension.
- Corrected a bug with several expert items that caused them to have lower potency than intended.
- The Iksar Hero can no longer be rooted by Terrestrial Coffin.
- Rage Breeds Rage – In Vesspyr Isles, “an essence of concentrated rage” now has a chance to drop after completing the quest.
Trackback from your site.