From the EQ2 Forums:
- Added “Camera Shake” option under Display (advanced) “Camera” to enable / disable camera shakes.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- The reaction time for Prescient Gaze has been slightly increased.
- The range for applying Noxious Attuned has been removed.
- The duration of Noxious Attuned has been increased.
Isle of Refuge: Flight of Darathar [Raid]
- Darathar should no longer hit players with his “Tail Lash” spell if they are not behind him.
- Blarton Blumble should no longer fall through the floor.
- Hartok Woolyman should no longer fall through the floor.
- Stats on several items (including the Mark of Adumbrate) have been updated to fit into low level progression.
- Stats on N’Kazk’s rare drops have been upgraded to match his difficulty.
- Robe of the Beguiler and Flowing Robe of Immortality have been updated to include more caster oriented stats.
- Stats on Commander Kulcath’s loot (including his Searing Breastplate) have been upgraded to better fit progression.
- The proc ‘Necroism’, which appears on several low level items, will now properly debuff its target’s arcane resistance.
- Increased stats on the Bone Bladed Claymore heritage quest reward, as well as its Electrified version.
- Slightly increased stats on the White Dragon Tooth to bring it inline with progression.
- All ethereal class runes that applied potency increases to specific spells now apply them as Fervor increases. This change applies to Assassin, Beastlord, Brigand, Bruiser, Dirge, Ranger, Troubador, Warlock, Wizard class runes.
- Procs on Stein of Moggok and Golden Efreeti Boots should no longer break stealth.
- Swfzk the Mad now drops an additional gi that is more defensive in nature than the Gi of Madness.
- The Ascended Journeyman Primer will now set your Ascension experience to the correct minimum amount for the granted Ascension level.
- Eternal Darkness will no longer Cause Curse of Darkness to apply to the raid.
- Channel Mastery will no longer be modified apply by the spell tier of Channel.
- Corrected a bug that allowed the Spidermech Defender and Cobalt Construct familiars from getting into a state where they would no longer heal.
- Corrected a bug that allowed some characters below adventure level 100 to gain ascension levels.
- Added a check on all ascension spells that prevent them from being cast if you are below adventure level 100.
- The Ascension masters Aranolh Tol’Ren, Chosooth, Miragul, and Najena will set the experience of your active ascension class to the minimum to obtain its current level.
- A Strange Black Rock – Quest journal now reminds you Scholar Al’Quylar is in Antonica.
- The Eyes Have It – Queen Antonia will speak to you, even if you have completed “Blood ties.”
- Blood ties – Players who have completed “The Eyes Have It” but did not accept “Blood ties” when first offered, may now return to Queen Antonia to be offered quest.
- The Truespirits’ Lament – The shadowy creatures that start this quest will remain hidden until Destiny of Velious is available on TLE.
- What Lies Beneath – Journal now specifies Ethan Dariani as the NPC to speak with.
- The Four-Armed Man – The four-armed seeker is now visible to all players while fighting.
- Jerol in Village of Shin now offers “a Summons from Osh” to those who have completed “The End of an Era”.
Trackback from your site.