From the EQ2 Forums:
- Defiler Crystallized Soul, Necromancer Dark Heart, Conjurer Shard of Essence and all priest summoned resurrection baubles should now function in Proving Grounds.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Minor adjustments to incoming damage to players in raid boss encounters
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- Corrected a situation where the ritual barrier did not block the “Basilisk Bite” spell.
Vaedenmoor, Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Vhaksiz the Shade should no longer wipe out the raid if the “panic” script is triggered.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Corrected an issue with Baliath’s enrage timer causing the duration to become additive over the course of the encounter.
- The Expert’s Sash of Unrivaled Chaos will now grant the correct Potency amount.
- Petamorph Wand Illusions will now take priority over most other pet illusions.
The Nexus Proving Ground has been activated in the Proving Grounds. This zone is a 6 vs Environment match, meaning the only clock you are racing against is the default goal of 20 minutes. Like the PvEvP race matches, you receive a single reward per boss defeated/checkpoint cleared and, with a larger reward for defeating the final boss/checkpoint , and a bonus reward for beating the goal time.
Proving Grounds: The Nexus
Game Type: Race to Completion
Players: 6 v Environment
Confront the threats within the Nexus, defeating each of the arcane constructs in any order, though choose carefully as they are known to appropriate the abilities of the fallen.
Also activated in the Proving Grounds is the first Unranked Match The Underdepths. The Underdepths is a solo zone where you take control of a powerful avatar within the depths of Skyshrine. Unlike the ranked matches, you may not always receive a reward for every boss defeated, as there are multiple bosses in some checkpoints. You do however still receive the one reward per checkpoint cleared, with a larger reward for defeating the final checkpoint, and a bonus reward for beating the goal time of 15 minutes. Unranked matches are currently repeatable every 90 minutes and they do not post to the scoreboard.
You can access the unranked matches from the zone object behind the Proving Grounds scoreboard near loc 21, 1, -62.69
Trackback from your site.