From the EQ2 Forums:
- Item rewards from Shade of the First Brood, Battlement Bound, Ill Omen, and Long Live the Emperor are now only acquired by looting a chest that spawns near the public quest.
- You will have 5 minutes to loot your rewards from these chests after the public quest ends.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Anaheed the Dreamkeeper will now spawn less Waking Dream adds during the encounter.
- Setri Lureth should now properly award her flawless kill personal and guild achievement.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Baliath should no longer heal when he is rooted outside the play space.
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- Summoned Detonators should no longer spawn so deep in the side tunnels of the room.
- Dropped familiars have had their coin value reduced.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Ethershadow Assassin from dealing damage.
Trackback from your site.