From the EQ2 Forums:
- It should be much harder for mercenaries to hold aggro against The Omen Feeder.
- The reward for completing a checkpoint in a heroic proving ground has been increased from 1 to 2 Marks of Glory.
- The reward for completing a the final checkpoint in a heroic proving ground has been increased from 5 to 10 Marks of Glory.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Arcanna’se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that could occasionally cause Shanaira the Prestigious to call for multiple combos before her 20% script.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Recognition spells should now persist through death during the final encounter.
- Waking adds should now despawn when the encounter resets during the final encounter.
- Corrected an issue which prevented Saryrn’s adds from spawning.
- Touched by Torment and Touched by Nightmares should now be incurable but allow the player to cancel it by right clicking.
- Drain Life should now give a message when it hits a slacking player… Slackers…
Munzok’s Material Bastion [Raid]
- Munzok should no longer multiply his healing to such large amounts for the “Tap Veins” spell.
- The Beastlord and Channeler Trainers should now be visible in Freeport and Qeynos.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue that prevented Cascading Force from applying the disease damage hits from its combo without first having cast Granite Protector.
- Sentinel now has an effect for the grandmaster and ancient spell tiers at all level ranges.
- Finding the Investigator – Investigator Curfeld will respawn faster now.
- The Missing Recruit – Soltrin’s corpse now uses a widget icon, and can now give Soltrin’s field kit even if the player’s inventory is full.
- The Missing Recruit – Deletion of the quest now removes Soltrin’s field kit from the player’s inventory.
- Increased the chance of receiving the Awakened Abilities recipe scroll.
- Lost Mist Cloth Robe and Expert’s Lost Mist Cloth Robe now have a valid appearance… Sorry to all naked players running around!
- Corrected an issue that prevented buffs from leveled up Familiars from stacking with the Familiars base stat buffs.
- After completing the Stein of Moggok heritage quest, scouts and fighters will now be able to purchase a wieldable “Stein of Moggokian Brew” from the Shady Swashbuckler.
- The initial trigger rate on Celestial gate has been reduced so that the display of “Triggers about # times per minute” more accurately reflects the overtime trigger chance.
- Corrected an issue with the Pale Armored Albino Warg and Dark Armored Albino Warg that prevented the mount from appearing visually.
- Completing missions in Kunark Ascending expert zones will now reward Sathirian Ethereal coins, and a chance to receive and Ethereal Adornment or cloak. Each character may recieve up to three per day. Sathirian Ethereal may be exchanged for rewards with Lakathen, the Traveler in the Obulus Frontier.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Collections may now be seen in the Stormhold dungeon after level 10, instead of level 50 on Time-Locked Servers.
Trackback from your site.