First off, my appologies for taking so long to post this information but it took me until a few hours ago to understand what was actually going on. It’s been a bit confusing. Here’s what’s happening.
In celebration of Oktoberfest, the EverQuest II Community Team will be hosting in-game parties in the Community Lounge. Come socialize, dance, have pillow fights, drink, and be merry. You’ll also be able to tip the barkeeps for some special trinkets!
The international servers Valor, Innovation, Storms, and Sebilis had their parties last week. The US/UK/Extended servers are having parties, but nobody from the Everquest II Community Team is going to show up. Instead, they are having four parties on the Test Copy server which will be attended by members of the Everquest II Community Team (one was last night):
- Tuesday, September 28th, 6:00pm to 7:00pm PDT, Test Copy
- Tuesday, September 28th, 8:00pm to 2:00am PDT, US/UK/Extended servers (aproximate times)
- Wednesday, September 29th, 1:00pm to 2:00pm PDT, Test Copy
- Wednesday, September 29th, 3:00pm to 9:00pm PDT, US/UK/Extended servers (aproximate times)
- Thursday, September 30rd, 1:00pm to 2:00pm PDT, Test Copy
- Thursday, September 30rd, 3:00pm to 9:00pm PDT, US/UK/Extended servers (aproximate times)
When it’s time for the party to start, we’ll drop a portal near the carpet at the docks in Sinking Sands. Just look for the glowing spot, click, and you’ll be ported right to the Community Lounge.
Again, sorry this info is so late. It didn’t become clear to me what the real details were until this post from Amnerys:
First party on Test Copy server was a lot of fun! And all the portals are up on the US servers. Just going to drop them on the UK servers here in a few, and that’ll be tonight’s festivities.
None of us will be present in the lounges this evening. To hang with us, you gotta join us on Test Copy. Once the Test Copy parties have wrapped, the lounges will be open on the US/UK servers for around 6 hours.
We decided to try it this way this time around, since there are so many servers… it takes over three weeks to visit every single server for their own party. Phew! We’ll evaluate afterward and see if it’s something we want to do again.