Everquest2.com has a news items up anouncing this years Nights of the Dead live event:
It’s time to enjoy spooks, frights and other creepy festivities in Norrath! Beginning at at 12:01am PDT Thursday, October 14th and running until 11:59pm Monday, November 8th, the Nights of the Dead celebration brings a bit of seasonal fun to adventurers of all levels!
Nights of the Dead summons goblins and ghoulies out of the shadows of Norrath. Those inclined to celebrate the holiday through crafting will find a new book of recipes full of new house items being sold by official event merchants. Those feeling more adventurous can trick-or-treat within Qeynos or Freeport or investigate the multiple haunted locations! But be wary of the strange illness that has been reported near the docks in Nektulos Forest, and of the headless guardsman that has been rumored to wander the paths of the forest, too!
New for 2010:
- Be sure to visit New Halas as they join in the celebration this year.
- Show your holiday spirit with the new “Nights of the Dead Devotee” quest and get the dish on its cool reward.
- New rewards for some of the returning Nights of the Dead events.
- Check out the new costume illusions, a new recipe book and new house items available from Nights of the Dead merchants.
- The Headless Horseman is back and tougher than ever, and he’s carrying some new loot in his pack.
- Wandering through Nektulos Forest might provide some spooky fun, too!
Trackback from your site.