Update Notes: Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
EU Servers: 9:00~11:00pm PDT | Midnight~2:00am EDT | 05:00~07:00 BST | 06:00~08:00 CET
From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed an issue where Aerakyn’s would sometimes show mirrored particle effects at their feet.
- Fixed a UI related crash in the client.
Event Server: Race To Trakanon
- Tinkering trainers are now available on the Race to Trakanon server!
ZONES / POPULATION
- Tunare’s Battleweary ability should not trigger as quickly allowing more time to complete the encounter.
- Encounters within Sundered Splitpaw will set a zone lockout timer when killed.
- Adjusted difficulty scaling in agnostic dungeons that can scale to level 100.
- Scourge Watchman’s Quiver is now 36 slots.
- Marketplace quivers are now able to hold both arrow and throwing ammo types.