From the EQ2 Forums:
ZONES / POPULATION
- Encounter [enemy] resolve buffs have been reallocated to take stacking resolve buffs into account.
Kralet Penumbra: The Hive Mind [Raid]
- The Penumbran Chanter should no longer spawn in unreachable areas in the Kraletus encounter
Thalumbra, the Ever Deep
- Koolor Ironblood has moved to within the Abandoned Fungus Farm to avoid Vanlith’s wrath
- Defending the Tower of Umber for the quest, Power to the Tower, is no longer timed to prevent it from inadvertently resetting.
- Shields under level 95 have had protection progression smoothed out.
- Added a few more belts and cloaks to Koolor Ironblood
- Heirloom Cyan adornments now come with less No-Trade.
- Resolve buffs now stack
- Resolve buffs that granted 5 resolve now grant 10.
A late addition…
- Shrink Mercenary is now available for purchase from class trainers.
- Queen’s Colony and the Outpost of the Overlord are once again available as starting choices for new characters on Live (non-TLE) servers.
Trackback from your site.