First up, starting at 10:00am PST tomorrow (1:00pm EST, 18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET), Free-to-Play EQ2 players will be able to buy and start playing the Altar of Malice expansion.
Now for the downtime announcement…
US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at approximately 7:00AM PST.
Estimated downtime is 1 hour.
EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at approximately 9:00PM PST. (Aprox. 5:00AM London Time on 11/26/2014)
Estimated downtime is 2 hours.
All accounts will also be able to purchase and play our new expansion, Altar of Malice, at 10:00AM PST.
- Fixed a bug where general achievements would export to census with “Altar of Malice” as the subcategory.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- A number of NPCs that could not detect invisible / stealthed players now can.
- Altar of Malice dungeon solo, advanced solo, and heroic mission experience rewards have been increased.
Zavith’loa: The Hidden Caldera [Advanced Solo]
- Pterotrainer Yu’lua was incorrectly dealing way too much melee damage. He should no longer be hitting you like he’s been nonstop pounding energy drinks.
Resonance of Malice
- Praetor Pheris’s Bonewall will no longer hit mercenaries in Solo and Advanced solo versions of Resonance of Malice.
- Removed an ability from cultist sacrificers in Resonance of Malice [Advanced Solo] that they were not supposed to have, that would kill players without proper feedback.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Unswerving Hammer IV now summons a hammer of the correct level.
- Continuous Pain, Spiritual Sacrifice and Power from Pain now properly read Potency.
- Divinity Unyielding, Grasp of Souls and Spiritual Sacrifice now all properly trigger from healing spells.
- Malevolent Chain Pauldron pattern can now be consumed.
- Jewelry dropped from Tarinax now has higher stats.
- Urzarach Glow Sac – House item can now be placed on the ceiling, as intended.
- Accessories from Brokenskull Bay Contested now grant higher resists.
- Maximum Currency Limit for Havok Marks has been increased to 50,000.
- Blasting and Mending adornments will now trigger for a reduced amount while in PvP combat.
- Mark of the Far Seas will now correctly modify tradeskill experience gained.
- Luminous Powder distillation recipe now correctly requires Luminous Fragments.
- Pygmy Brambles should once again grant Hiven Roots as a rare resource.
- Corrected an issue that caused daily and weekly tradeskill missions in Altar of Malice to grant less experience then intended.
- Corrected an issue with the ability modifier on tradeskilled Tranquil boots.
- Aerakyn Wing Mounts can now be used by tradeskillers.
- Fixed a bug with the Teachings of Yoru heritage quest. Yoru was being a little too picky about which Sunfish Casserole he wanted.
- Down to the Bone – Trying to share the quest now provides a specific error message if your group mate does not meet requirements.
- Body of Work – Trying to share the quest now provides a specific error message if your group mate does not meet requirements.
- Grim Iksar Investigation – Using the “Ensorcelled Conflagration Thrower” will no longer interfere with the reuse of other spells.
- Grim Reaping – Using the “Vial of Grim Dealings” will no longer interfere with the reuse of other spells.
- Allu’thoa Abduction – Using “Corrith’s Barbed Grasp” will no longer interfere with the reuse of other spells.
- Shattered Seas: Pirates’ Plot – The “Magical Treasure Chest Key” is now in Captain Berlon Bilgewater’s dropped chest, and no longer drops as body loot, thus reducing confusion.
- Shattered Seas: Temple of Doom – The Luclin portal no longer has any viewable buffs placed on it, and is now labeled as a heroic mob.
- Shattered Seas: Refuge Return – If Clackwhinge has moved to Sapswill’s Rest, he will continue to update Shattered Seas Refuge Return as appropriate.
- Altar of Malice – The Nebulous Newsies – The Magic and Potions book can now be found within Ghorkaal.
Trackback from your site.