Sorry for the late start. I am videoing this panel as well.
Just typing the most important stuff:
* Remove Adornments from items
* Adjustment to Mentor Experience
* Group XP Penalty is gone – must be on hate list
* 280 AA reward with the expansion
* Guild Chronomage
* Guild Deity Altars
* Guild Standards more
* New level 95 gear
New Character Development UI
* New AA window with lots of info on the left side.
* New point pool doesn;t draw from shared # of AAs
* points every 10 levels
update: by level 18 you have all your TS specializations
* Granted at level 90.
Refining and Salvaging
* Harvest Node Tracking
* Gathering Goblin
* like the pack pony but can harvest rares
* Mobile Crafting Stations
* Deconstruct an item into raw materials.
* Refining – refine an existing rare component into a pure rare component — boosts the stats
* Mass Production
*Craft multiple items at a time
* Change stats, add procs
* New crafted tier of level 90 white adornments
*( Tinkered Adornment Removers
* Items in Chains of Eternity drop with a yellow or red adornment already applied
New adornment type that gains in power
New green adornment slot
Creative Kills, Experience gain, Health healed, damage you inflict
* some items grow slowly in power, some grow quickly but cap
New EQ2 Technology
* Incremental buffs and debuffs
* Absolute Overrides for reuse, casting, and recovery speeds
* State Change monitoring
– when you are stunned, stifled, or if you are immune, do things based on that (cure when you get stunned)
* window changes layout
Templars can cure as fast as Inquisitors
Dirge blue AOE
Prestige AA — seeks out the players most in danger of dying
* Ranger PA — group damage proc when focus aim is up
Q&A starts (not going to do every question — see the video transcript when it comes out)
Green adornments are both crafted or dropped. Crafted ones are tinkered. Low level up to max level.
Experimental items can have procs and effects changed around. Every time you experiment on an item, it increases the chances of total failure (item explodes). The item will have a count of the # of times it’s been experimented on.
Q: Are we going back to Chelsith to level to 95?
A: Solo, Quest, and Group XP will be more appealing than going back to Chelsith.
Q: Soloing with a Merc and XP?
A: If you are with a merc, you still get less XP.
Q: Mobile AA Mirror?
A: It’s still being discussed. Not in the expansion. AA mirrors will be in a box which can be traded on the broker. No mirror in the guild hall.
Not introducing new TS apprentices or reactants in the expac. Expanding on the TS apprentice idea though.
Q: Is Plane of War the top tier raid zone after the expac?
A: PoW will still remain relevant. (there will be some upgrades)
3 new avatars with the expansion. The 3 current avatars will become bitter and become a bit nastier.
People shouldn’t have to go back to Drunder HM for upgrades after the expac.
We know you really want portable AA mirrors.
someone asked — Brawlers need Nunchucks!!
Who sent you?
You know who sent me.
A: You should talk to Tom Tobey.
Q: Are Prestige points taking over for AAs?
A: We’re moving more towards Prestige points than AAs.
Green adornments retain their power if you remove them from an item to put on another item.
END of PANEL
Trackback from your site.