Posted by Kiara:
- Overpaying shard chests in Guk Upper, Guk Lower, Guk Stronghold, Nu’Roga, Veksar and Korsha have had their platinum payouts decreased to be inline with the other zones.
- Sannik the Unfinished in Atrebe’s Laboratory has had his damage significantly lowered.
PALACE OF THE ANCIENT ONE
- Players in combat should now be able to harvest energized crystals within Anashti Sul’s room in Palace of the Ancient One.
- The Void Handlers associated with Pentaclypse and Ultaclypse in Palace of the Ancient One now do slightly less damage.
YKESHA’S INNER STRONGHOLD
- The unstable minions that spawn in Ykesha’s Inner Stronghold during the Tyrannus encounter will no longer target priests or mages.
ZARRAKON’S ABYSSAL CHAMBER
- The Mystmerian Wraiths associated with Zarrakon will not spawn quite as quickly now.
I wonder if anyone will ever run Nu’roga again? Without a 30 plat chest waiting at the end of that 3 hour dungeon crawl (unless you are full fabled/mythical), why would anyone visit this zone again?
And as for the changes that DIDN’T make it into the notes…
The “key mobs” in each of the 20 TSO dungeons have been substantially buffed so that they can no longer be soloed by Shadowknights, Monks, and Bruisers. As with all EQ2 changes, this buff is a complete overreaction and will probably wipe many groups. Each of these key mobs has been buffed to ^^^ with two ^^ adds and now has an effect called Mandate:
- Forces Target to clear their selected targetPrevents target from changing targets
Disarms Primary, Secondary and Ranged slots of target
When target begins casting a spell this spell will cast interruption on target
Inflicts 227-530 magic damage on target
Throws target back
When target uses a combat art this spell will cast shock on target. Lasts for 9 seconds
Epic targets gain immunity to stun effects of 27 seconds and duration is reduced to 3 seconds
File this under “Why don’t you worry about how YOU play the game and quit worrying about how OTHER PEOPLE play the game.”
Trackback from your site.