- The Legends of Norrath Museum is now open for visitors! Talk to Angie Patterson in South Qeynos or Angus McPhergin in West Freeport to gain entry. Once inside you can follow the guided tour given by Mott Muttle.
- Dispersion, Displacement, and Transposition no longer stack with each other. Additionally, their power increases have been lowered slightly.
HALLS OF THE FORSAKEN
- Hapless prisoners were spawning much too frequently and gating a quest in this zone. They have been sacked.
- The Eye Mounted Ring received an effect that was out of progression for the zone and intended for the zone boss. This effect has been removed.
- Diamond Dust is now toggleable.
- A display error was fixed on the Guardian Ether Champion’s 4-piece set bonus. The persona window will now show the proper shield block gain.
- Bangle of Polished Marble’s proc, Amplify Healing, now properly affects wards.
NAJENA’s HOLLOW TOWER
- Fitzfangle’s bombs will now properly scale to the level of the zone.
- An issue that sometimes would cause people to be killed at the zone by thrown lava has been fixed.
- Axltaxatus, the dog of war, associated with the Avatar of War is no longer rooted.
- An issue that sometimes caused lag when several players entered into a zone has been addressed and should hopefully help reduce such occurrences.
- Anashti Sul should cast her AoE spells more reliably now.
YKESHA’S INNER SANCTUM
- Tyrannus should cast Crushing Void Energy more reliably now.
Trackback from your site.