From the EQ2 Forums:
- Addressed an issue causing some client performance issues. [as discussed here]
- Fixed an issue where consumables could give incorrect bonuses after zoning.
- Added total kills and KvD to census data for characters. [additional PvP Leaderboards]
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- The payments made by the exiles to buy off non-city guards have expired. Non-city guards will no longer assist exiles in PvP combat.
- Ravens’ Roost has hired a few high level guards.
Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis [Heroic]
- Deviator Yothsra can once again be slain.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Summoner pets will no longer apply state effects in PvP combat.
- Woven Rawhide armor has had its tint corrected.
Winds of Obol adornments have been rewritten to grant a flat 25% Potency for each group member who has one adorned. They can be used alongside Truespirit’s Legacy. This replaces the old buff which granted +25% potency but only to offensive spells and combat arts. The old effect frequently dropped on zoning and was the subject of numerous bug reports.
Trackback from your site.