From the EQ2 Forums:
Check out the latest video featuring the Producers from EverQuest, EverQuest II, and Landmark talking about what happened during May and what’s coming up over summer!
Here are the bullet points for EQ2:
- The EQ2 team are looking forward to this year’s expansion which will increase the level cap to 100.
- In June, we want you to Gear Up and Level Up your characters.
- All Access gets 25% Bonus XP, 25% off Heroic Characters (insta-level 85), four times the amount of Etyma currency from Tears of Veeshan missions, and 15% off the Tears of Veeshan expansion.
- Free-to-Play gets double the amount of Etyma currency and 15% off the Tears of Veeshan expansion.
- Also in June, Dressable NPCs. These house-placeable NPCs will allow decorators to choose from a variety of races and dress these characters how you want to. You’ll also be able to choose from different animations.
- Also this month, Fabled Deathtoll x4 Raid based off the Deathtoll zone in Kingdom of Sky. As we saw in today’s EQ2 Insider webcast, the new Deathtoll encounters have been retooled and some new animations have been created as well.
Trackback from your site.