From the EQ2 Forums:
- The Target Window now has an optional Health Percentage numerical display that can be toggled in Options > User Interface > Name and Chat Bubble > Show Health Percentage of Target.
- The bonuses granted to Spell Doublecast and Flurry chance obtained by exceeding the Ability Casting Speed and Attack Speed caps will now be displayed in the tooltips for the relevant stats in the character sheet window.
- Added option User Interface > Game Features > Default Double Click to Examine Effects to allow you to bring up the examine window of effects by double clicking on their icon.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Zordakalicus Ragefire – Adds have had hit points lowered. Bolt of Storms now does substantially more damage.
- Draazak can now be accessed by interacting with the Unstable Thread on the Blightscale Isle.
- Draazak can now be spawned as many times as you have the required items to spawn him.
- Draazak will stay up once spawned and anyone can engage him.
- Adds involved with the Draazak encounter should now despawn when Draazak is killed.
The Fabled Mutagenic Outcast
- Corrected an issue causing more adds to spawn than were intended.
- Fabled Mutagenic Outcast now drops an armor piece in addition to the accessory.
The Fabled Halls of Fate
- Ishi-Kurrat will slay dragonmarked ritualists much quicker now.
Fabled Three Princes
- Just protector, ruthless lackey, and wise ole owl adds should no longer continue to spawn once a large amount of them are already spawned.
- Fabled Three Princes now drops an armor piece in addition to the accessory.
- Adjusted the health of ruthless lackey, just protector, and wise ole owl adds.
- Adjusted scale of the Three Princes versus adds.
Fabled Laboratory of Lord Vyemm
- Corrected an issue causing large amounts of lag.
- Several bosses have added more powerful spells to their arsenal.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Corrected an issue causing some of the base population to lose their ability to fly.
- The spell “Blatant Targeting” from Aerakyn recruits should no longer hit quite as hard.
- The Commanders ring event no longer has a forced timer to spawn each wave.
- Scales of Justice no longer damages pets.
- Winter juggernauts have had their ae auto-attack lowered.
- Cursed Actions no longer damages pets.
- Precision Poison no longer damages pets.
- Jalkhir should no longer heal when he kills player pets.
The Fractured Hive
- Corrected an issue where Queen Maecidaris treasure chest could spawn under the ground.
- Tradeskill Apprentice Researchers have made a breakthrough while studying the Temple of Veeshan.
- Fuel components will once again be affected by conservation effects.
- Construct Color: Dark is now available from the Shady Erudite if you have completed the quest: The Red Shadow’s Long Fingers.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some players from purchasing the Globe of Everburning Flame from the Shady Swashbuckler after completing The Flames That Cannot Die.
- Once in Life as Well in Undeath – Speaking with Rodcet Nife properly completes the quest, once again.
- Priorities – Pickclaw harassers in High Keep [Heroic] can now be seen by anyone if the harassers are actively fighting, or dead.
- Fortitude Stand and Evasive Posture now properly work against epic targets.
- Evasive Posture now triggers the correct effect.
- Larval Outbreak and Icicle Explosion no longer can crit or be modified by potency.
- Fury of Chel’Drak no longer dispels when pets take damage.
- Prayer to Tunare II now properly overwrites Prayer to Tunare.
- Countermoves now triggers properly.
- Mutagenic Downpour is now properly encounter damage.
- Ahrmatal’s Ringmail Purse – Killing Chamber will no longer effect players who are in PvP combat.
- Ahrmatal’s Red Scale – Shelter will no longer effect players who are in PvP combat.
Trackback from your site.