From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Added new items to both Veteran merchants; including several items that require gold membership to purchase.
- Zaszea’s Armor Exchange will now correctly return a Cryptic Bracers Token when used on Cryptic Hive Aggressor’s Chain Bracers.
- Cryptic Hammer Slammer Gauntlets now correctly require Cryptic Glove Token’s to purchase.
- Completing Cleansing the Good (Level 90) will now correctly update the quest Learning the Path.
- Recipes from Advanced Armorer Volume 90 should now accept refined primary components.
- Summon Artisan’s Gathering Goblin should no longer revert to a 12 hours recast time if you zone while the buff is active on your character.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Increased Focus now properly reduces the failure rate of Channel Essence.
- Spiritbreaker [Fabled] has had a slight increase in effectiveness.
- Channeler mythical spells have been moved to the quest The Red Shadow’s Long Fingers and added to the Shady Erudite if you have already completed that quest.
- House items for Spiritbreaker and Spiritbreaker, Eianosheoll’s Folly have been added to the Shady Erudite.
- Unchecked Aggression has had its effects doubled.
- Shared Glory now only requires 2% damage to be inflicted.
- Camaraderie now properly maintains through death and zoning.
- Starving Souleater now properly maintains through death and zoning.
- Sacred Rites now triggers properly.
Trackback from your site.