From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- The teleporter in the Falinpol tower now has a much lower stun duration.
The Fractured Hive [Heroic]
- Queen Meacidaris will no longer cast Wax Prison on players while they are knocked up into the air.
High Keep: The Pickclaw Depths [Advanced Solo]
- The number of Pickclaws that are called by Bolgin at the onset of the encounter has been reduced by half, from 20 to 10.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- The base potency modifier of Recklessness now properly suspends when the stance is suspended.
The Prestige Item Merchant and the Adornment Merchant in Champions respite will now allow you to exchange your Marks of Devastation for Havoc Mark’s. This conversion is one way only.
Weapon converters will now grant two requisitions when used on a two handed weapon.
Aspect of the Dragon has had its damage reduced in PvP combat.
Viscious Counter will no longer stun in PvP combat, it will instead debuff lethality.
The following armor pieces may now be upgraded with a second green carnage gem:
- Champion’s Wurmhide Tunic of Finesse
- Champion’s Voidplate Spaulders of Reflexes
Disabled the following purple War Runes in PvP combat:
- Adamant Defiance
- Adamant Resolve
- Astral Dominion
- Blinding Gleam
- Level 89 tradeskill writs will no longer have a chance to ask for level 90 recipes.
- Uplifting effects now properly persist through zoning.
- Salvo now has a 60 second reuse time, increased both Crit Bonus and Potency and the values have been improved.
- Daily missions from Onerind Fe’Dhar in Vesspyr Isles have had their requirements for completion changed.
- The collection Ethereal Explorer now has a third reward option. If you have already completed this collection you may purchase this charm from Veasna in the Vesspyr Isle Falinpol area by exchanging the reward you claimed previously.
Trackback from your site.