Kander posted this on the EQ2Forums:
Greetings and welcome to the Tears of Veeshan open Beta!
First, let me thank you all for choosing to come and help us. We are grateful for your time, and will see that you are justly rewarded!
We have a lot to test with this expansion, and we appreciate all of you who are helping us.
You can access Vesspyr: the Eternal Broodlands via the dragon rings or druid rings.
All heroic and advanced solo content is accessible directly from specialized entrances in the overland.
Here is the zone list:
- Nexus Core [Heroic]
- Nexus Core [Advanced Solo]
- The Fractured Hive [Heroic]
- The Fractured Hive [Advanced Solo]
- High Keep[Heroic]
- High Keep[Advanced Solo]
- High Keep: The Pickclaw Depths [Heroic]
- High Keep: The Pickclaw Depths [Advanced Solo]
- Izshrash’Khar: Stratum of the Protectors [Heroic]
- Izshrash’Khar: Stratum of the Protectors [Advanced Solo
- Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis [Heroic]
- Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis [Advanced Solo]
- Temple of Veeshan: Halls of the Betrayer [Heroic]
- Temple of Veeshan: Halls of the Betrayer [Advanced Solo]
- Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation [Heroic]
- Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation [Advanced Solo
- Temple of Veeshan: Vulak’Aerr’s Dominion [Heroic]
Raids will be in closed Beta testing from October 15th to October 22nd. After that they will be open Beta. The raid zones for Tears of Veeshan are:
- Accursed Sanctum [Raid] [Currently 10 Raid Boss Encounters]
- Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice [Raid] [Currently 15 Raid Boss Encounters]
There is going to be a lot fine tuning especially in heroic and raid content, with the increase in player hit points, there will be a lot of damage tweaking and mob HP adjusting in all forms of play. If something seems ridiculously easy? Please let us know. Same goes for something that seems impossible.
We appreciate all forms of feedback, whether it is mechanics, how something looks, or if you feel the reward for something is not matching your efforts. Please don’t be shy, but please do try to be constructive. Those who are not helping out in a constructive manner will be removed from beta.
We will be awarding Beta rewards to those who manage to really dig in and test things. There will be automatic rewards for completing certain types of content, like quests and heroic dungeons. Also we will be awarding some goodies to people who help out with raid testing when we need them as well.
If you earn Beta rewards, they will be claimable on your live servers starting next week.
We appreciate your help and feedback.
Trackback from your site.