Here are your hotfix notes for June 3, 2010:
- Effects can once again proc on an AE autoattack.
DRUID RING EVENT
- Tunarian supply officers will now buy items for coin, like many other merchants.
- The druid portal to Nektulos Forest now lands adventurers closer to the druid ring.
- An issue preventing players from harvesting magiliths after they died has been fixed.
- The bug that prevented looting A Floret of Growth with certain group loot settings has been fixed.
- Ancestral Sentry can once again be cast on raid and group friends. It can no longer be cast on pets or NPCs.
ROYAL PALACE OF ROEHN THEER
- Plane Cracker should no longer occasionally cast if Approaching Equilibrium is slain before reaching Roehn Theer.
- Approaching Equilibrium should now despawn almost immediately upon being slain.
- Void-charged Soul and Star-charged Soul should now correctly be dispelled from both players when they successfully reach each other.
- Void-charged Soul and Star-charged Soul now have a 3s delay after being applied before they begin reacting to other nearby charged souls.
- Hook arrow will no longer cause the victim to drop the flag.
Trackback from your site.