From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Corrected an issue with expert zone encounter mitigation where it was not applying the full mitigation package for some encounters.
- Corrected an issue that caused all players zoning into the Crypt of Dalnir: The Kly Stronghold [Expert-Raid] and Arcanna’se Spire: Order and Chaos [Expert-Raid] to be put into their own instance.
- Xalgoz should no longer cast his heals during the few seconds he is looking for a new target.
- Boss progression in expert raid zones have become a bit more strict. For example, the first boss needs to be defeated before raiders can fight second boss, etc.
Crypt of Dalnir: The Kly Stronghold [Raid]
- Danariun, the Crypt Keeper should now correctly apply his buff “Gathering of Bones” in both normal and expert versions of the encounter.
Ward of Elements
- Captain Grush will now properly take full elemental and arcane damage when using his corresponding resistance buffs.
Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [All Versions]
- Glacial Freeze should no longer cause Rector Droz’Kzar to remain immune to damage for the duration of the fight.
Arcanna’se Spire: Vessel of the Sorceress [Expert Event]
- The Armor of Sul should have buffs appropriate for an expert-level zone.
Kaesora: Tomb of the Venerated [Expert Event]
- Chatizad and Zannaska now walk the walk and talk the… they still don’t talk. They also have proper buffs for an expert-level zone.
Lost City of Torsis: The Shrouded Temple [Event Heroic & Expert Event]
- The Mist Reaver’s ability, Power Overload, now correctly converts the cost of its targets’ spells from power to health.
Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard’s Den [All Versions]
- Nazkra’s Legion’s Sacrifice will now lay waste to groups who allow it to reach 50 increments.
- A number of Ward of Elements related quests in Lavastorm have had their rewards updated with proper stats and level requirements.
- Shields and symbols sold by Awnya N’Kval in Lavastorm now list the correct item in their purchase price.
- Mitigation values on the Lava Lotus set from Ward of Elements have been adjusted up slightly to match the set’s place in gear progression.
- A number of items in Kurn’s Tower, Ward of Elements, and Emperor’s Atheneum have been set to the correct Legendary or Fabled tag.
- Corrected an issue with expert armor patterns that prevented the contents from being granted.
Trackback from your site.