From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Removed 30 minute lock-out when first entering a persistent instance.
- Killing any NPC in a persistent instance will now commit the lock-out.
Kralet Penumbra: The Master’s Chosen [Heroic]
- The Chosen Curse and the Yothshaval Curse should no longer kill players if it wears off after Golguth is slain.
- Health of bosses have been adjusted.
- Xal’Gilah’s Disrupting Tutor add should no longer disappear during his encounter.
Maldura: Bar Brawl
- Mages disarmed by Dalkuhm can now re-equip their weapons outside of a priest’s cure curse.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Fixed an issue where betraying would remove deity abilities from your spellbook.
- Players who are already in this state will have their abilities added back to their spellbook upon logging in.
- Demonstration of Faith may now critically apply.
- Demonstration of Faith base heal amount has been reduced.
- Corrected an issue with Undead Horde and Emberstrike that prevented them from being used in PvP in some cases.
- Aura of Immolation will now reset many beneficial abilities.
- Corrected class restrictions on [eq2u]Tempered Darkmetal Etched Spear[/eq2u] and [eq2u]Tempered Darkmetal Etched Hammer[/eq2u].
- Essence of the Dreadscale collectibles within Vesspyr Isles has a higher chance of dropping.
- Terrors of Thalumbra fertilizers now have a individualized description to distinguish them from other fertilizers.
- Corrected an issue with some versions of Firm Stance that prevented them from applying.
- [eq2u]Golaru, Without Color[/eq2u] will now drop more commonly.
- Ranger’s may now convert the [eq2u]Soulbound Axe of Flaying[/eq2u] into a [eq2u]Soulbound Bow of Flaying[/eq2u].
- Gale Force Winds may now trigger every 25 seconds, instead of every 60 seconds.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Turbulent Tempest from dealing damage.
- Upgraded the effects on [eq2u]Yothshaval Wristlet Chains[/eq2u] and [eq2u]The Chosen’s Spirit[/eq2u].
- Fixed a bug where the completed date on quests was showing 2000 instead of 2016.
- “Spore Sport” & “More Spore Sport” – Quest journal has been edited to specify the location of the healthy spores.
- “A Thief in the House of…” – Palace sweepers in Maj’Dul now have a chance to drop keys from the other houses, as well as their own.
Trackback from your site.