UPDATE: What was supposed to be a one hour downtime this morning has turned into an all day event of stumbling servers, uppity login servers, and unexpected downtime:
- Server Downtime April 21st
- Unable to Connect to Login Servers (created by Caith to let players know there’s a problem)
- General Discussion forum (numerous EQ2 servers have come down and back up)
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Brokenskull Bay: Fury of the Cursed [Raid]
- Corrected an issue in the Captain Krasnok encounter that allowed the Spirit of Gluttony to be killed when it shouldn’t be.
Ssraeshza Temple: Echoes of Time [Raid]
- Each of the Grimling bosses should no longer cast curses on players if they have been killed.
- The Ssraeshza Sword Sentinel house item can now once again be scaled up to its previous maximum size. The default scale remains small enough to fit inside a room.
Trackback from your site.