From the EQ2 Forums:
- Now until Feb. 25th, Gold members earn DOUBLE on all alternate currencies!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Delvakin in Falinpol now sells an item that can be used to turn fully upgraded Cryptic, Arcane, or Potent armor into an upgrade gemstone. Cryptic armor converts into a Brilliant Blue gemstone, both Arcane and Potent armor convert into a Deep Green gemstone.
Nexus Core [Advanced Solo and Heroic]
- All beam-firing golems will now more reliably face the direction their beams fire. They will also now telegraph the position of the beams a few seconds in advance.
- Amalgam of Energy’s healing adds and Maligned Gyro’s ripper adds now appear as actors (white nametag), but are still attackable. They will no longer spam “encounter broken” messages or occasionally stop pathing.
Nexus Core [Heroic]
- Fixed an issue that caused the Maligned Gyro’s spiral ripper adds to deal more damage than intended.
The Dreadcutter: The Pirate Kings [Raid]
- Tuzerk will once again drop his crystal fragment
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- Kigara and Kelana’s adds should no longer spawn more encounters than intended.
- Kigara and Kelana’s health has been adjusted.
- Kigara and Kelana’s adds health has been adjusted.
- Debuffs should not be quite as needed on Kigara and Kelana.
- Debuffs will now be needed on the Heat and Ice infused Behemoths.
High Keep [Advanced Solo]
- The number of soldiers called by General Graknus against fighter classes has been reduced by half.
The Fractured Hive [Advanced Solo and Heroic]
- The Furious Honey Elemental’s bloblets now appear as actors (white nametag), but are still attackable. They will no longer spam “encounter broken” messages.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented you from looting chests and shinies in the froglok room with the fountains.
- Bazziz Zz’s bears will no longer charge you after they’ve gone docile. That was just weird looking!
- False Queen Meacidaris was bugged such that many of her honey pools would spawn outside of the world. She now properly spawns all of them. Beware!
The Fractured Hive [Heroic]
- Bazziz Zz’s bears now give more feedback about which player they are targeting.
- Bazziz used to summon both bears if he was pulled more than 35m from them. This range has been increased.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Certain spell effects should no longer improperly benefit from the Illusionist AA Time Warp.
- Activatable and passive effects for accessories now have adjusted effects in PvP combat.
War Rune updates
- State Immunity war runes now offer a 20% chance to resist the effect.
- State resist war runes now grant 20% of their resistance value in PvP.
- Empyrean Ciphor stoneskin now only lasts 15 seconds
- Gossamer Deflection AoE avoidance now only lasts 2.5 seconds.
- Obfuscation will now proc a Lethality reduction on PvP attackers.
- Reification can now only trigger once every 60 seconds in PvP combat.
- Restorative Counter can only trigger once every 60 seconds per person in PvP combat.
- Split Second Salvation can only trigger once every 30 seconds in PvP Combat.
- Corrected an issue that prevented [eq2u]Savant’s Essence of Health[/eq2u] and [eq2u]Savant’s Essence of Power[/eq2u] from benefiting players over level 90.
- The [eq2u]Scales of Judgement[/eq2u], [eq2u]Rod of Ruin[/eq2u], [eq2u]Totem of the Hierophant[/eq2u] and [eq2u]Mark of the Mastersmith[/eq2u] now have 22.8% Crit Bonus and Potency.
- Mission rewards for the Izshrash’Khar: Stratum of the Protectors [Heroic] and Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis [Heroic] now have a chance to grant Potent forearms.
- Mission rewards for Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation [Heroic] now grants Potent head and shoulder armor.
Trackback from your site.