Some good updates tomorrow. White Critical Chance adornments will now work in nearly every equipment slot, allowing players to boost their crit chance until they can get ToV gear replacements. Also, lots of little fixes to zones which players have been reporting.
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Challenge Duo zones will now drop purple adornments instead of red adornments.
- City Sages are now willing to put a price to A Thexian Log Book, Clockwork Chirurgeon User Manual, and Day Log of R.F. for those that completed the accompanying quest.
- Cobalt Scar tradeskill harvestables no longer spawn under the world.
Fabled Djinn Master’s Prism
- Instruments should no longer lose their “move” or “inspect” verbs when the encounter resets.
- Instruments will no longer reset once a valid song has been played but they will still reset once the Djinn Master’s threshold has been passed.
Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis
- Deviator Yothsra will no longer get stuck immune to damage.
- Casting Verdict on Ziskaya will no longer prevent her from fleeing combat.
Sleepers Tomb: The Forgotten Catacombs [Advanced Solo]
- Pyre should inflict less damage now.
Accursed Sanctum [Raid]
- Fixed an issue that could cause Royal Titans to spawn at incorrect times in the Crumbling Emperor encounter.
- Healing Totems should now reset/despawn when the encounter is broken with Matri Marn.
- The Legionnaires should no longer reset as easily when postioned away from their home point.
The Pickclaw Depths [Advanced Solo]
- Bolgin’s area effect abilities will no longer target mercenaries.
- Bolgin Serilis only stoneskins half the time now.
The Nexus Core [Heroic]
- Increased cast time of Amalgam of Energy’s Mana Pulse to 4s, to allow for slightly easier jousting.
The Nexus Core: The Shattered Heart [sig quest zone]
- The blast doors leading to Commander Raklish should remain open if he killed you.
Arena of the Gods
- Bristlebane’s Jester’s Gambit should no longer hit quite as hard.
- Bristlebane’s Explosive Celebration should no longer hit quite as hard.
Temple of Veeshan: Vulak’Aerr’s Dominion
- Creatures within this zone should no longer multiattack quite as often.
- Bosses within this zone should no longer spike their damage quite as often.
Temple of Veeshan: Halls of the Betrayer
- Ethernere disturbance should no longer be using stacked buffs.
- Captain Stinas should now cast Call to Arms more frequently.
- The chance to uncover a trap during the battle against Hammy has increased, while the chance to uncover an escaped swine during this encounter has decreased.
Stratum of the Protectors [Heroic]
- Shazzak will no longer reset his encounter when he’s not supposed to.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Enhanced Repairs now properly increases the health granted to the construct by Essence Weave and Swift Aid.
- Faithful Retaliation no longer gains the effects of Time Warp.
- Divine Light can no longer critical hit.
GUILD HALL AMENITIES
- Corrected an issue with Draconic Incense that would prevent it from being purchased in a guild hall.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players with a Chaos Flag from dying.
- Crafted adornment dislodgers should now be able to be used on items with purple adornments.
- [eq2u]Basic Prismatic Adornment Dislodger[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Basic Trichromatic Adornment Dislodger[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Advanced Trichromatic Adornment Dislodger[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Advanced Prismatic Adornment Dislodger[/eq2u]
- White adornments that increase Crit Chance can now be used in any item slot.
- [eq2u]Astral Adornment of Critical Chance (Superior)[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Astral Adornment of Critical Chance (Greater)[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Astral Adornment of Critical Chance (Lesser)[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Dead Shrub[/eq2u] – can now be resized even smaller.
- [eq2u]Tapestry: Tears of Veeshan[/eq2u] now places correctly.
Channelers have been added to many items that they should have been able to equip but couldn’t. Some examples of items that Channelers can now equip are below, but this does not reflect the complete list:
- [eq2u]Hallowed Insignia of the Deep[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Woven Band of the Prime Healer[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Talan’s Brace of Coercion[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Talan’s Gemmed Wristlet[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Coral Rose[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Red Kelp Wristlet[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Tied Kelp Wristlet[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Singular Focus of Marr[/eq2u]
- Reaching Fraka – More than one fighting Fraka Dar can now be spawned at a time.
- Defeating Ziskaya in Ssrez’Ras: Chamber of Stasis [Heroic] will now update the heroic version of Chamber Keepers.
- These Boots Were Made For… – Channelers are now awarded the Dwarven Work Boots upon quest completion.
- Channelers will no longer receive mail from Kinloch Skry’mir.
- “Aggressive Advertising in …” and “Missing Decorations in …” quests in Freeport and Qeynos can now be repeated even more!
- Appearance-only weapons can now have reforging decorations placed on them.
Trackback from your site.