From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
The Cavern of the Crustaceans
- The zone is now on a persistent timer instead of a lockout timer.
- The Sentinel: Rewards from the quest , The Crook Cook, are now tradable.
- AA respec cards can now be destroyed.
- [eq2u]Vision of the Tranquil[/eq2u] will now persist through death.
- [eq2u]The Orb of Theer[/eq2u] can no longer proc in PVP combat.
- Celestial Motes are now classified as Fabled items.
- [eq2u]Celestial Pie[/eq2u] and [eq2u]Celestial Cake[/eq2u] should now correctly accept dough as a component.
- Corrected an issue where the housing UI would fail to open in city zones. The housing UI can now be opened regardless of zone, though typical restrictions apply for entering a house.
PvP ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Accuracy, Strikethrough, and Multiattack now convert more favorably in PVP.
- Unyielding Will now heals Berserkers for 50% and Guardians for 100% in PVP combat.
- Ward of Rage now wards for less in PVP combat.
- Battle Frenzy now lasts for 20 seconds and can be dispelled in PVP combat.
- Blood Rage’s healing amount has been slightly reduced in PVP combat.
- Wall of Force’s stoneskin trigger threshold is now 15% in PVP combat.
- Reaver’s Mania now heals for less in PVP combat.
- Bloodletter now heals for 50% per trigger in PVP combat.
- Bloodletter now siphons less health from the group when triggered in PVP combat.
- Blood Siphon now siphons less health from the group members when cast in PVP combat.
- Blood Siphon now wards for slightly less in PVP combat.
Gears of Klakanon
- The amount of damage caused by the murderball now scales up much quicker.
- Redd will now properly update the quest, The Reticent Tinkerer, even after firing all of his cannonballs.
DUNGEON MAKER / BATTLEGROUNDS
- Wards should now scale properly.
- Pet damage will now be calculated using the pet owner’s level.
Trackback from your site.