After yesterday’s update activated the Erollisi Day event, some players were reporting crashing issues in Halas. Others reported issues in Antonica as players were able to spawn unlimited gazebos. An interim fix for the Halas issue was implemented, with today’s update providing a more permanent solution. Also, last year’s quests are now repeatable. All of the issues with Erollisi Day were spelled out in this thread.
Here are your Update Notes for February 10th from the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed an issue causing players to crash in Halas.
- NPCs that were MIA in Steppes should be back on duty.
- Players that have completed “Find ’em a Find, Catch ’em a Catch!” from Diana Heartstrings or David Torchsong in previous years can now continue to advance the quest by speaking to the matchmaking characters within the cities of Freeport or Qeynos.
- The Lovers’ Gazebo Assembly Kit allows only one gazebo to be assembled at a time. The item’s description provides more information now, too.
- Liannya Heartswell now exchanges love loot for Erollisi Coin in much bigger quantities!
- The tradeskill recipes for Elegant Coffee Table, Luxurious Dining Chair and Plush Dining Chair now require Basic Sandpaper as the fuel component.
- The zone “A Spiritual Pocket” no longer requires Sentinel’s Fate to access.
- Stormbringer, Bulwark of the Unstoppable must now be equipped in order to maintain Ferocious Presence.
Trackback from your site.