Here are your hotfix notes for Thursday, 10 June 2010:
DRUID RING EVENT
- Repeatable quests in the Feerrott can now be turned in to the Defender of Growth.
- While a druid ring is being constructed, a small shrub will appear in its center. Clicking it will show how much progress has been made towards activating the ring.
- Quest journals and dialogs for the “Motes of Growth” and “Chosen Foes” have been edited to be more clear and consistent.
- Deleting a repeatable quest from your quest journal that you have already completed one or more times will now properly remove it from the active quest window as well.
- Adornments should now work correctly on lower level tradeskilled cloaks, and on orbs (tradeskilled or otherwise).
- The 7-piece bonus from the summoner Fiery Destruction set now properly applies to the wearer’s pet.
- The self contained cloud can now be turned into a house item and vice versa.
- The standard bearer should now have the correct description.
- Players that see Henry Overwater, the Qeynos Representative, and Everian Mossway, the Kelethin Representative, in Paineel, should now also see Lady Vienna Sanditerra, the New Halas Representative.
- Grin of the Trickster now requires the caster to have someone else targeted and properly applies the increased avoidance.
- Chaos Flag is now a beneficial buff and lasts for 1 hour.
- The call to arms for Warfields now correctly states the zone it is in.
- All eligible players will be rewarded equally for participation in the Warfields.
- A few changes to Most Wanted Posters have been made to remove the focus on the Warfield’s reward and back to PvP fights.
- Discord’s Prescient and Enduring Disks can be exchanged for tokens through the Priest of Discord for a limited time.
- Discord’s Prescient Disk now grants increased power and toughness instead of in combat speed.
- Discord’s Enduring Disk now grants increased health and toughness instead of in combat speed.
- Discord’s Prescient and Enduring Disks are now available through the Battleground vendors.
- Most Wanted Posters now have 20 Charges.
- The reuse timer for the Most Wanted Posters is now 5 Minutes.
- You may still obtain a new writ while in combat.
- Loot of the inappropriate level has been removed from the drop tables for the Kragback Champion and The Master Miner named encounters.
- Good aligned players who auto-mentor should now be able to receive all of the level 10-70 New Halas city writs.
- Cordt Metalpatcher, the mender at White Lodge, is now available to everyone, despite their citizenship.
- Agrim MacTosh, the new broker at White Lodge, is available to everyone, despite their citizenship.
- Helfreck Lundgren, the new Housing Goods merchant at Erollis Dock, is available to everyone, despite their citizenship.
ICY KEEP: RETRIBUTION
- Fixed a crash issue related to using projectiles during the Frozen Corrival encounter.
- Some tweaks have been done to the Frozen Corrival encounter to hopefully prevent players from crashing when he splits into adds.
- The Frozen Corrival should no longer have a chance of leaving his chest floating in midair after being defeated.
- Kastus and Odaufe should once again combine at 10%. Some tweaks have also been made to keep the encounter for excessively shuffling hate around between random players.
- Ice Maidens within the zone should no longer show as broken encounters.
- All trash encounters in the zone have had their health slightly decreased.
Coin has been added as a reward to some more difficult named encounters within the Keep.
Trackback from your site.