Here are your EQ2 Update Notes for October 7:
- Legends of Norrath (LoN) cards and booster packs that drop in game are once again tradeable.
- The Maj’Dul Monitor Achievement now accepts quests completed in the Courts.
MIRAGUL’S PLANAR SHARD
- The dire and alpha snowbeasts associated with Enraged Haladan now have somewhat less health.
- Hard Mode: Brilliant Adepts have less health. Boreas and Argos should no longer cast Trio of Teeth on players while they are leashed. Curse of Confusion now lasts 18 seconds rather than 30 seconds.
PALACE OF THE ANCIENT ONE
- Anashti Sul will no longer reset her ring event (the Manta Ray) when raids wipe to her (after the ring event was completed).
Player vs Player
- Novice of Discord ward will no longer place you into combat when hit.
- You may now purchase the Crystal of Discord from the general merchant.
- Quests now sort properly by name.
- The section of the heritage quest for the dark mail gauntlets, Tie up Some Loose Ends, should now update properly upon entering Miragul’s Phylactery: The Crucible.
- Spell Trainers will now provide you with the latest information about spells.
- The Magic Mouth now can be placed in guild halls, as originally intended.
- Boss encounters will once again spawn for full groups in The Ethereal Rift.
- The quest “Connecting Threads” should now be a little less confusing.
- The Ethereal Rift would sometimes be empty if the player entering it was very lagged. This should no longer happen.
- Magics in Veeshan’s Peak are no longer able to restrict players from entering certain wings of the stronghold!
Trackback from your site.