From the EQ2 Forums:
ZONES / POPULATION
- Encounters from Kunark Ascending should no longer periodically remain stuck in a stunned or rooted state.
Castle Highhold [All Versions]
- Defeating Gudre Blackhand too quickly will no longer prevent him from dying by chandelier.
Lost City of Torsis [All Versions]
- Meld of Vapor will no longer chain cast Spell Diffusion.
Lost City of Torsis: The Shrouded Temple [All Versions]
- The Meld of Haze’s damage shield, Toxic Meld, can now only trigger once every 10 seconds.
Arcanna’se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- Shanaira the Prestigious should take more equal damage from all damage sources.
Crypt of Dalnir: The Kly Stronghold [Expert-Raid]
- Gorius the Gray should now allow more time for his expert encounter.
- Mitigation for the Minor and Major Gooblin adds have been slightly reduced.
Zek, the Scourge Wastes [Solo]
- Knotbark for the quest “Knotbarking Up the Wrong Tree” should now spawn as a solo boss instead of heroic when triggered by killing Touk Deadwood.
- “The Greater Good” has had its required time of completion increased from 4 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Reduced the requirement for completing “Tome Tomb” from 25 to 20 for The Ruins of Cabilis [Solo] and [Heroic].
- Ghoulbane Empowered – Toranim Skyblade will now offer or advance this quest for players who have already completed “Restoring Ghoulbane” and “The Symbol in the Flesh.”
- Heroes Honored – Gurlig now reminds the player they were sent to the ruins of Guk, if their quest is incomplete.
- The Allu’thoa Front – Harvesting the Tallest Leaf will now place a “Tasty Russet Palm Leaf” in your inventory overflow, if your inventory is full.
- The Rock – The dialogue between Osh, Merrik and Nika should no longer remain stuck.
The Ruins of Cabilis [Solo and Heroic]
- Whether on the quest, “Egg Eradication,” or not, creeping guardians will always drop spider eggs when killed. The eggs, however, can only be seen when the quest is active.
Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold [Solo and Heroic]
- Putting Souls to Rest – Reduced the number of updates from 25 to 20 and increased the completion timer from 4 to 5 minutes.
- The Gathering Goblin will shout “Death to you!” less often.
- Kurn’s Anger may now be equipped by all classes.
- Shimmering Spellweaver’s Bracers will no longer appear as boots when equipped, but as something else, probably bracers.
- The correct crafting counter icons will appear when creating Curse of Void VII (Grandmaster).
- Expert’s Black Jade Waistguard now has the correct amount of base Potency.
- Expert’s Standard of the Over-General now has the correct amount of base Potency.
- Expert’s Brute Fur Cloak now has the correct amount of base Potency.
- Expert’s Amalgam of Efficacy now has the correct amount of base Potency.
- Decurio’s Charged Leather Boots now has the proper boots icon.
- Dagger of Qlark – Item name is now spelled correctly.
Trackback from your site.