Love is in the air: Erollisi Day has returned! This year the event will begin at 12:01am PT on Thursday, February 4th and conclude 11:59pm PT on Wednesday, February 17th. There are two new quests, a new recipe scroll, several merchant items, and a handful of achievements to enjoy on top of all previous returning content.
- Achievement List
- Quest List
- New Quest Walkthroughs
- Returning Quest Walkthroughs
- New Merchant Items
- New Recipe Items
- History and Trivia
Too many alts? Get the Erollisi Day quest tracker! Print it out or copy it to your own Google Drive by going to the File menu and choosing “Make a copy…”.
|(NEW) Heart of the Shattered Lands||Collect love loot from races that found refuge in Qey & FP.|
|(NEW) Doomed Lovers||Collect love notes and candy from the undead.|
|(NEW) Thalumbra Lovers Do It Deep||Collect love notes and candy in Thalumbra.|
|(NEW) Passions of Kunark||Collect love notes and candy throughout Kunark.|
|(NEW) Love Found in Innothule||Collect love notes and candy throughout Innothule.|
|(NEW) Love on the Shattered Seas||Collect love loot in the Tranquil & Phantom Seas.|
|(NEW) Love is Eternal||Collect love notes and candy throughout the Ethernere.|
|(NEW) Burning Passions in a Frigid Land||Collect love notes and candy throughout Velious.|
|(NEW) Hearts Across Faydwer||Collect love notes and candy throughout Faydwer.|
|Cherished Confections||Simmer up some sinfully sweet sidedishes.|
|Lovely Lacquer||Craft a full set of Erollisi Day furniture.|
|On Wings of Love||Score over 110 in the Hearts a’Flutter event.|
|Rose-Tinted Obsession||Craft ten Erollisi Day decorations featuring roses.|
|A Rose by Any Other Name…||Hand out 25 roses to fellow adventurers.|
|Make That a Bouquet||Hand out 100 roses to fellow adventurers.|
|No Love Lost Here||Hand out 250 roses to fellow adventurers.|
|A Sea of Roses||Hand out 500 roses to fellow adventurers.|
|Romeo’s Got Nothin’ On Me||Hand out 1000 roses to fellow adventurers.|
|Enamored of Erollisi||Complete these quests:
|Quest Name||Repeatability||Starts In…|
|(NEW) Cuts Like a Knife||Once Per Year||Butcherblock Mountains|
|(NEW) Vision of Love||Once Per Year||Stonebrunt Mountains|
|A Cold-Hearted Snake||Once Per Year||Lavastorm|
|Could It Be Magic?||Once Per Year||Thundering Steppes|
|I Melt With You||Once Per Year||Great Divide|
|Find ’em a Find, Catch ’em a Catch!||Once Per Year||Antonica/Commonlands|
|Bouquet of Trust||Non-Repeatable||New Halas|
|Harts Full of Trust||Non-Repeatable||New Halas|
|Sacrificial Trust||Non-Repeatable||New Halas|
|Shot Through the Heart||Non-Repeatable||New Halas|
|What’s Love Got to Do With It?||Non-Repeatable||New Halas|
|Heal the Pain
|Once Per Year*
*The quest you choose will be your
only option in subsequent years.
|Love Lines||Once Per Year||Freeport/Qeynos|
|Love Potion Number One||Non-Repeatable||Guide Quest|
|My Romantic Reputation||Non-Repeatable||N/A|
|Romantic Flower Petals||Collection||Varies|
|Hearts a’Flutter: Antonica||Infinitely Repeatable||Antonica|
|Hearts a’Flutter: Commonlands||Infinitely Repeatable||Commonlands|
New Quest Walkthroughs
- Kill 12 animated obsidians (scales to level) around /loc -60, 181, 314
- Return to Trelawny to complete the quest
QUEST: Vision of Love
REWARDS: Erollisi coin x5, a Gazing Lover (house item)
TO START: Speak to Illixxol at /loc -342, 400, 860 in Stonebrunt Mountains
To find Illixxol, take the wizard spire to Stonebrunt and go east out of Quel’ule. Turn right at the end of the broken pathway, then head up the green.
- Speak with Rhema Sa’Din at /loc -435, 380, 674
- Head to Moonfield Hamlet and kill 12 slobberjaw pups (scales to level) around /loc 48, 375, 1167
- Lower level chars can speak to the Temporal Guide at /loc -523, 378, 578 for safe passage to Moonfield
- Return to Illixxol to complete the quest
Returning Quest Walkthroughs
NOTE: Only complex returning quest guides (as determined by Cyliena) are included below. Leave a comment if there’s other quests that would benefit from being listed as well!
QUEST: Find ’em a Find, Catch ’em a Catch! (good) (evil)
REWARDS: Erollisi coin x6; choose between several items (see below)
TO START (good): Speak to David Torchsong at /loc 135, -22, -28 in Antonica outside North Qeynos
TO START (evil): Speak to Diana Heartstrings at /loc -1099, -59, 51 in The Commonlands outside Freeport
If this is your first time participating in Erollisi Day, you must begin with this quest.
- Speak to several people within West Freeport or North Qeynos (see below)
- Return to Diana or David with these answers:
- Zak and Lysndra
- Tyluna and Colt
- Amund and Vixxi
- Marjorie and Beldrin
- Or use these alternate answers:
- Lynsdra and Tyluna
- Colt and Zak
- Amund and Vixxi
- Marjorie and Beldrin
Upon completion you are directed to head to New Halas in the Frostfang Sea.
|Amund||/loc 155, 1, 123||/loc 287, -19, 12|
|Beldrin||/loc 28, -18, 83||/loc 278, -19, -73|
|Colt||/loc 133, -4, -82||/loc 431, -20, -332|
|Lysandra||/loc 45, -12, 93||/loc 411, -21, -192|
|Marjorie||/loc 201, -3, 70||/loc 284, -16, 32|
|Tyluna||/loc 195, -2, -119||/loc 393, -18, -236|
|Vixxie||/loc -101, -21, -84||/loc 356, -21, 149|
|Zak||/loc 296, -4, 16||/loc 424, -26, -56|
- Red and Orange Hanging Heart Garland
- a Brown Teddy Othmir
- Preserved Roses
- Dark Marble Statue of the Sisterhood (evil only)
- Frosted Marble Status of the Sisterhood (good only)
- Erollisi Day Cloak
- a Teddy Burynai
REWARDS: Erollisi coin x2
REQUIRES: Find ’em a Find, Catch ’em a Catch!, Bouquet of Trust, Harts Full of Trust, Sacrificial Trust
TO START: Speak to to Priest Aaronolis Swornlove at /loc 23, 148, -53 next to the Cairn of the Huntress in New Halas
- Talk to Cerydes at /loc -119, 147, -40 in New Halas
- Speak to Priestess Annalisa Swornlove at /loc 8, 149, -63 in New Halas. This step will only update once you complete these quests:
- Complete Shot Through the Heart
- Complete What’s Love Got to Do With It? (see below)
- Return to Cerydes
- Return to Aaronolis to complete the quest
QUEST: What’s Love Got to Do With It?
REWARDS: Erollisi coin x4, Flowering Pink Circlet, Intricate Tapestry
EXTRA REWARD: The Enemy Within (obtained during quest)
REQUIRES: Unforgettable, Shot Through the Heart
TO START: Speak to Priestess Annalisa Swornlove at /loc 8, 149, -63 in New Halas
- Enter Nektropos Castle: Love’s Errand in Nektulos Forest (instanced zone option from the normal entrance)
- Head into the stable in the northeast part of the entrance room. A falling block trap will strike you in here for 45% of your health and shrink you temporarily.
- After the stable, head south toward the jail room. The jailers inside are optional to kill.
- Continue south from the jail until you reach the chapel door
- Click on the scroll inside the chapel at /loc -20, -1, 54 behind Ullkorruuk’s statue
- In front of the statue, dust off the stone, then read it aloud (click it twice to do this)
- Speak to the NPC, Kirstiana X’aphon, that spawns
- Leave the chapel and head south again. Click on the hidden door on the southern face of the wall at /loc -20, 0, 67.
- Go up the stairs and exit the doorway at /loc -44, 14, 73
- Head west toward the dining room; there are poltergeist mobs that will spawn if you enter it, but they are optional to kill
- Exit or bypass the dining room; continue west then north down the hall
- There are two bedrooms on the eastern side of the hall; each bedroom hallway has a trap you can attempt to disarm before entering them
- Kill the restless liches in both bedrooms
- Return to and enter the library at /loc -27, 13, 65; you will occasionally be attacked while in here
- Click on the blue book in the northwestern quadrant of the library, sitting on the center book shelves at /loc -19, 14, 47
- Return to Annalissa in New Halas to complete the quest and update Unforgettable
- In Antonica, go to the shore north of the Ruins of Caltorsis and pick a flower of true love’s hope
- Go to The Graveyard (accessed from The Commonlands or a Freeport world bell) and pick a rose at /loc -25, -9, 63
- Kill any type of fairy for magical fairy dust (EL or DLW are good places for this)
- In Darklight Wood, speak to the fortune teller at Wanderlust Fair to brew the potion
- In Enchanted Lands, enter the pub on the docks and slip the potion into Luc‘s drink
|Collection Item||Found in…|
|Cobalt Chrysanthemum Petal
Crimson Rose Petal
Onyx Rose Petal
|Emerald Chrysanthemum Petal
Golden Rose Petal
Velious Chrysanthemum Petal
|Ivory Rose Petal
Royal Rose Petal
Sunset Chrysanthemum Petal
New Merchant Items
Spend your Erollisi Coins with Douglas at /loc -211, -56, 6 in EFP or /loc 822, -23, 59 in QH.
- Sparking Romance
- Petamorph Wand: Mutated Butterfly
- Vivid Rainbow Knoll
- Varnished Jar of Passion
- Rainy Day Knoll
- Love’s Blessed Defense*
- Blue-Patched Heart Pillow
- Erollisi Mantrap
*This item will become convertible into a house item at a later date.
New Recipe Items
- Cursed Wedding Cake
- Denim Heart Pillow
- Gilded Palatial Bed
- Gilded Palatial Bedside Table
- Gilded Palatial Candlestick
- Gilded Palatial Incense Burner
- Honey Lace Shrub
- Jasmine Shrub
- Love Potion Sack
- Passionate Filigree Heart Rug
- Personal Note
- Romantic Filigree Heart Rug
- Stone of Adoration Triangle Tile
History and Trivia
Erollisi Day has underwent many evolutions over its long history.
- 2005: Priest Aaronolis Swornlove offered the quest Love of Ages Past, which rewarded Erollisi’s Charm, an item that converted into a mounted house item version. This quest was later discontinued.
- 2006: Goldie Hammerfall and Stinky Sideswiper offered the original Hearts a’Flutter contests.
- 2009: Prelude to the opening of Shard of Love: A Moment of Valor. During Erollisi Day players could participate in the one-time quests, Seeking Love’s Fate through Valor or Seeking Love’s Fate in the City of Hate. In a GU53 world event the Shard of Love was opened up by completing Through the Gates of Bliss for Love or Through the Gates of Bliss for Hate. This also began furthering Erollisi Marr’s story.
- 2009/2010: Landax Z’Torzin offered evil aligned players the quest Bouquet of Thorny Trust, which introduced citizens of Freeport, Neriak, and Gorowyn to the Swornlove siblings. The quest was discontinued in 2011 after New Halas was added to the game.
- 2011: During the one-time quest Total Eclipse of the Heart, players discovered that Selena (aka Ullkorruuk) never passed into the Ethernere.
- 2012: A prelude event to Erollisi Day, “A Goddess Risen“, introduced the quests Unbreak My Heart, Captive Heart, and Thief of Hearts. We learned that both Erollisi Marr and Ulkorruuk’s essences were trapped inside the Cairn of the Huntress, and returned them to Norrath at the end of the series. (Erollisi did not become worshippable until 2015; Ulkorruuk is still not worshippable.)
- 2012: The Hearts a’Flutter contest got a modern revamp to its current version.
Did You Know? Many Erollisi-related quest names are titles (or lyrics) of songs!
|Quest Name||Origin Song/Artist||YouTube|
|Find ’em a Find, Catch ’em a Catch||Matchmaker, Matchmaker
(Fiddler on the Roof)
|What’s Love Got to Do With It?||Tina Turner||X|
|Shot Through the Heart||Bon Jovi’s You Give Love a Bad Name||X|
|Total Eclipse of the Heart||Bonnie Tyler||X|
|Unbreak My Heart||Toni Braxton||X|
|Thief of Hearts||Melissa Manchester**||X|
|Unforgettable||Nat King Cole||X|
|Heal the Pain||George Michael||X|
|Tainted Love||Gloria Jones***||X|
|I Melt With You||Modern English||X|
|A Cold-Hearted Snake||Paula Abdul’s Cold Hearted||X|
|Could It Be Magic?||Barry Manilow||X|
|Vision of Love||Mariah Carey||X|
|Cuts Like a Knife||Bryan Adams||X|
* Selena is also Ulkoruuk’s real name!
** Bon Jovi , Tina Turner , and Madonna  also have songs titled Thief of Hearts. All four variations (including Manchester‘s ) have different lyrics.
*** Tainted Love was revamped with a different arrangement in 1981 by Soft Cell, a version that Marilyn Manson later covered in 2001
Trackback from your site.