Stormhold (PvE) and Deathtoll (PvP) Time-Locked Expansion Servers Launch at Noon?

Written by Feldon on . Posted in EQ2, TLE/Prestige Servers

Keep in mind that server/content launches are always tricky and there are any number of things that can delay them from CDN propagation issues to the Login servers misbehaving to Build issues, there are a lot of moving parts. DO NOT take this time as set in stone, but… it looks like the EQ2 team are hoping to launch the new TLE servers tomorrow at Noon Pacific. From the @everquestii twitter stream:

Trackback from your site.

Comments (8)

• Fire

Can’t wait till we get back to square of 1, the level 1!

• Rebelde

Do you need an empty char slot?

• Feldon

Affirmative.

• Beedle

Logged in to make a new character and saw no way to make it on the new servers. Am I missing something or do they not exist yet ?

• Iadien

TLE servers are estimated to open around 12 pm PDT. That could obviously change, though.

• Daalilama

unresolved class imbalance issues oh joy…..its just like live…only worse due to no aa’s.

• Noctew

Starter Isles confirmed, they can be selected in character creation (but no server can be selected yet).

• Caela

I’m in!

But the lag is crazy annoying.

Now that I have my name, I may just wait until later to play.

And I said I was not going to play on this server, but the Queen’s Colony sucked me in.

- Name (required)
- Website (optional)
Please post your comments without flaming or insulting other players or personally attacking SOE employees. Comments from bogus e-mail addresses may be deleted. If you wish to have an Avatar picture, feel free to create an account on Gravatar.com. Once you sign up for a Gravatar account, then any Wordpress-powered blog you comment on will automagically show your avatar.