From the EQ2 Forums:
US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.
EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 3:00PM London Time on June 4, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.
Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 16:00 CET am 04.06.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.
Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 16:00 CET le 04-06-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d’arrêt sera d’environ 1 heure.
and from the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Precipice of Power [Raid]
- Samhain adds in the Cazic-Thule encounter have been removed.
- The zombie effect should no longer spam from the spell “Heart Stutter”. It should only play once the spell is applied.
- Duration between adds has been increased in the Cazic-Thule Encounter.
- Duration between “fear” increments has been very slightly increased.
- Judicators and Bailiffs should now despawn when Tribunal has been defeated.
F.S. Distillery: Stowaways [All Versions]
- The brownie stowaway stalkers called upon by Fwump will now wait a few seconds after spawning before attacking their intended target.
F.S. Distillery: Beggars and Blighters [Raid]
- Barrel Rollers in the Kildiun the Drunkard encounter have had their health lowered.
- Ritual Totems in the Swabber Rotgut encounter have had their hit points lowered.
- Baz the Illusionist will now always drop a single Freebooter’s Deceit.
- Kurista <High Priestess of Growth>, Xilania Nevagon <Seraph of Hate>, and Danak Dhorentath <Prophet of Fear> have all been convinced to correctly respond to followers of their respective deities once again.
- Devotion and Compassion – Journal description now accurately states that Pacificator Merrek is in Butcherblock Mountains.
- Chris Weathers no longer sells “Halas Long Counter” for 2 City Tokens… AND 1 copper, just the tokens.
- Malice Gem Shard Cannibalizer may now be used on 4 gem Malice armor.
- Adornments returned by adornment removers and the adornment reclamation ability will now return as Heirloom instead of No-Trade.
- Aerakyn Dominance will no longer be granted if you already have one in the bank.
Trackback from your site.