From the EQ2 Forums:
US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 4:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is four hours.
EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at approximately 4:00AM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 11:00AM London Time on March 10, 2015). Estimated downtime is four hours.
Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 12:00 CET am 10.03.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 4 Stunde(n) betragen.
Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 12:00 CET le 10-03-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d’arrêt sera d’environ 4 heures.
and from the EQ2 Forums, in addition to the usual types of fixes, it looks like a new type of scaling White Adornment is coming out which will be crafted with materials from super-rare nodes or a satchel purchased from the Marketplace. We’re not going to jump to any conclusions until we see the mechanic of how this all works. Not surprisingly, Dethdlr, who just spent weeks redoing his Adornment Calculator, is now having a conniption fit.
Full update notes after the jump…
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Castle Highhold: Thresinet’s Den [Heroic]
- Vexven Mucktail will now spawn with fewer Mucktail gnoll skeletons defeated.
Precipice of Power [Raid]
- Karana’s “Muscle Lock” spell should no longer spam onscreen messages. It will print the messages to chat instead for those engaged in the encounter.
- Endemic Shoes of the Augur no longer have an appearance of a robe.
- Guise of the Coercer’s reuse time has been reduced.
- Altar of Malice Advanced Solo and Heroic boss encounters now have a chance to drop Malice Shards. Malice shards may be used to purchase armor from the Barter and Exchange merchant.
- Greater Offensive Focus adornments have had prose tweaked to be clearer that they increase ability damage only.
- Unquestionable Fury may now be used by Warriors and Crusaders.
- The Ancient Plundered Shank should now use the piercing skill for determine damage rating.
- Cloaks and Belts from Altar of Malice zones have had their stats redistributed.
- Cloaks and Belts from Altar of Malice zones have had their tables simplified to avoid very large tables.
- Cloaks and Belts from Altar of Malice zones all now have either weapon skills or casting skills.
- Two versions of the [eq2u]Tradesman’s Satchel[/eq2u] will be added to the marketplace shortly after this update. When unpacked in your inventory these satchels will grant a large amount of common harvestable resources as well as a chance at bonus items. Possible bonus items include spellshards/foundations for the appropriate tier as well as new components used in the crafting of new and powerful white adornments that grow in power as you level. Recipes for these new adornments may be purchased off of adornment recipe merchants.
- Rare Provisioner Harvests have been added to garden nodes of all types, recipes that use these new harvests have been added to existing recipe books at level 1 and 10, and new Advanced Provisioner recipe books which can be purchased from any recipe vendor.
Trackback from your site.