Great news if you have been running Public Quests and been rather puzzled at Legendary (or Fabled) gear with Yellow adornment slots, yet receiving Red adornments (which only go on Raid gear). Now, you will get a select window/choice for Yellow or Red, and it’s based on archetype.
After the jump, your update notes for March 4, 2011:
ZONE PROGRESSION / POPULATION
Tombs of Night
- Dvith Nzur will no longer crash the zone when attacked.
Tower of Frozen Shadow (Raid)
- Fixed an issue with the final boss loot drops.
Kraytoc’s Fortress (Raid)
- Taltak the Mighty has stopped sharing his loot table with Eirreen the Broken. He now has his own loot for you to plunder.
- Public quest adornment drops should now offer a selection of adornments based on the archetypes they are meant for.
- Public quest adornments should now offer a red and yellow adornment option.
- Public quest adornments are now flagged as no trade which is consistent with other rewards from public quests.
- Targeted and group buffs with a base avoidance component should now properly apply the avoidance component.
- Fixed an issue with the coldain rings where their stats were changing incorrectly at certain tiers.
- Fixed a few items that had deflection instead of defense.
Tags: public quests
Trackback from your site.