Here are your June 22, 2010 Update Notes:
DRUID RING EVENT
- The druid rings in Feerrott and Loping Plains are now safe destinations for newbies to zone in.
- Kurista, Elwe, Dalarim and Tolla Clorto no longer change appearances every time they zone.
- The Defender of Growth guards are now much more powerful, to better protect the druid rings.
- A couple harvest nodes near the Stonebrunt Highlands druid ring were left floating when the terrain was adjusted. This has been fixed.
- Antonica will once again broadcast the call to arms.
- Fallen Foe Charms can now be used by Wardens.
- The Priest of Discord in New Halas now resides closer to the PvP merchants.
- Vaclaz Encounter: Crippling Nausea no longer stuns players. Instead it causes their actions to have a chance to impede those around them. Players hit with keen insight no longer can be hit with crippling nausea. Players with crippling nausea will never be picked to handle the keen insight adds. Roekillik beastmasters now have more health.
- The Taehric Construct and Vaclaz no longer debuff player’s physical and Noxious mitigation levels.
- Rathgar will now hit players with Deathblow once per 55 secs rather than once per 45 secs.
- Master Syfak’s Roekillik Deathbringers will not cast festing plague as quickly as they did before.
The Vigilant: Rescue
- Amahn Prime Nirel now summons flames and fire more quickly during the fight.
Trackback from your site.