Here are your Hotfix Notes for October 21, 2009:
- Nu’roga now has plunderable loot!
- Malicious Thoughts and Icicle Explosion now trigger on ranged and melee attacks.
- Frostburn and Mutagenic Burst now correctly modify each other’s damage.
- Purifying Persistence should properly modify the caster’s heals rather than the targets.
- The Cloak of Crystal Shards, Assassin Master’s Cloak and Cloak of Runes returned from Collector Rattelis are now Heirloom.
- Icy Prison now has 3 shield effectiveness to match its deflection chance.
- Charm of Solusek Ro once again triggers multiple times on AE casts, however its effect is now limited to 5 targets.
- The Master’s spell reflect percentage has been greatly reduced.
Miragul’s Planar Shard
- In the final hard mode fight with Miragul, his Brilliant Adepts will no longer stun/mez players within a second of initially spawning, but will wait 3-6 secs after spawning to start casting.
- The Miragul encounter (Hard mode): Miragul will now cast Curse of Confusion on up to 2 players per cycle, rather than 3.
MISTMOORE’S INNER SANCTUM
- The Vampiric Protectors that spawn during the Mayong encounter will now respawn in the center of the room if they break, rather than rapidly spawning and despawning near the point where the encounter broke.
MUNZOK’S MATERIAL BASTION
- Certain items that drop from Munzok have become slightly more powerful.
- Overlapping unstable void protrusions should provide protection from Munzok’s edict as expected, and no longer conflict with one another. Additionally void protrusion protection now more closely matches the sphere’s size.
- Munzok’s max health has been reduced.
NIGHTS OF THE DEAD
- Altius Volfban in the Hollow Hedge should be much easier for mage classes to handle.
- The Headless Horseman now spawns somewhere near his tree instead of just in the same spot every time. He also requires someone offer him the necklace instead of simply taking the necklace near him to activate. His respawn has also been lengthened slightly.
- The Nightmarish Ceremonial Armor has gotten a slight change to color.
- The Nightmarish Ceremonial armor should now all have an equal chance of dropping.
- Altius Volfban now has a chance to drop a piece of the Nightmarish armor when killed.
- The Blanket of Fog now comes with a remote so you can turn them on and off. In the off state it should be much easier to tell where they are!
- The option to always show the threat window has been moved from Game Features to Options->User Interface->Game Windows.
Trackback from your site.